El Mayor de Puerto Rico....this WAS it

A mayor in San Juan got popped
That is a .gov link. Most biased source I could find. Yeah my Spanish wasn’t perfect. That’s all you got?
You still don't get it? The mayor in your post was not the San Juan mayor that got into it with Trump and has accusations against her.

You still don't get it? The mayor in your post was not the San Juan mayor that got into it with Trump and has accusations against her.
Where did I say it was

You still don’t get it wasnt actually the ceo of kfc

PR is 3rd world? They’re part of the U.S.
Like that means anything anymore. Does Detroit have the right to clean drinking water yet or are they still in the same class as third world African countries?

Oh my god, a politician got busted scamming during a disaster relief, never happens, totally thread worthy.
Trump gets thread for eating steaks
Sorry his doesn’t meet your bleedy vag threshold

The President of U.S. is a little more newsworthy than a Mayor of small rural Puerto Rican town.
Not if you live in that town or do you not care about them because they are browner than you

I guess that post settles the third world, developing country, frontier country, developed county debate. Who knew mud hut where the only thing.

Anyway... I think TS thought that woman who was in the press a lot, the mayor of San Juan, was the highlight of the DOJ indictment. Until a few posters read the source and told him it wasn’t.

I guess that post settles the third world, developing country, frontier country, developed county debate. Who knew mud hut where the only thing.

Anyway... I think TS thought that woman who was in the press a lot, the mayor of San Juan, was the highlight of the DOJ indictment. Until a few posters read the source and told him it wasn’t.
Unless of course you read the linked article and see it isn’t the same name. I think you didn’t know the difference and are projecting

Unless of course you read the linked article and see it isn’t the same name. I think you didn’t know the difference and are projecting
I read it top to bottom. I’m saying you didn’t until posters called you out on it lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read it top to bottom. I’m saying you didn’t until posters called you out on it lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did read it
I saw a meme with no name on it so I googled it to see if it was true
Saw the government article on it
I had hoped it was her but the name was not right when it opened
So I read up and googled who she was and figured it was still interesting so i posted it
I won’t be a bit shocked if they find several more people guilty
You didnt know who was who

I never said once who it was by provided the link. Hence, you projecting.

You didn’t know it wasn’t the king of Thailand until I called you out
Owned

Back