El Mayor de Puerto Rico....this WAS it

Extreme corruption in the third world.

I wonder why they still don't have electricity in certain parts of PR.
P.R. is a commonwealth of the U.S.A. so how could they be a third world country? Oh, the president is racist, never mind, answered my own question.

Last edited:
That is horrible, if El Mayor is found guilty of corruption then I say he should be executed as his corruption has most likely caused the deaths of people in his city.

Kill him
Don't set a precedent, you're making Trump nervous. :p

Where it says she was the mayor, she is the mayor. That’s how she got to be mayor. Nice try though. It’s says where she was mayor in the link. She is a mayor in Puerto Rico. That’s why they call her the mayor. So maybe my Spanish isn’t perfect and I botched the joke a bit, but she is a mayor

And no I hoped it was San Juan when I saw the story but it is a different one. It’s in the .gov link if you’re lost
Trolling failure.

P.R. is a commonwealth of the U.S.A. so how could they be a third world country? Oh, the president is racist, never mind, answered my own question.

Yes, they could. And they are.

Not sure what Trump's racism has to do with anything.

Yes, they could. And they are.

Not sure what Trump's racism has to do with anything.
How about throwing rolls of Bounty around to victims and compare that and the rest of his response in places like Florida and Texas.

Oh my god, a politician got busted scamming during a disaster relief, never happens, totally thread worthy.

It is thread worthy because it's about political corruption in a US territory. If you don't care about the thread, you probably should just not make a post in it. It's what most normal people do. It seems you thought you were gonna "get" TS by saying it's not the San Juan mayor when he never said it was and now you are butt hurt.

It is thread worthy because it's about political corruption in a US territory. If you don't care about the thread, you probably should just not make a post in it. It's what most normal people do. It seems you thought you were gonna "get" TS by saying it's not the San Juan mayor when he never said it was and now you are butt hurt.
Nonsense, the OP clearly meant this as a gotcha on one of Trumps "enemies", the mayor of San Juan.

Back