Elbow someone repeatedly after they tap: commentating gig a week later.

That's on the ref for not noticing the tap.

It's a fight, you go until the ref tells you to stop. Stupid ass thread

TS =

ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg

People are still retarded about this?

So he feels the tap..gets up and celebrates..ref says "what are you doing?"..felder says "he tapped bro..trust me"

Is this how you think it should have went down?

Funny thing is Dan told Felder backstage he saw the tap but thought it was Charles' way of saying "hey man nice shot"

Meh. He's just beginning his commentary career and he's already better than almost everyone else UFC has put in the booth.

He had this gig before that anyway you nerd.

Was in Felder's home town once. We were both hovering around the car park waiting for an empty spot when one became available. He was closest to it so he lined himself up to reverse in, but I saw my opportunity and hit the gas and drove straight into it.

It was a very uncomfortable shopping experience after that, he followed me around the supermarket looking very angry and hit my legs very hard with his shopping trolley a few times. My therapist has told me to forget about it but I still see him in my sleep sometimes.

People are still retarded about this?

So he feels the tap..gets up and celebrates..ref says "what are you doing?"..felder says "he tapped bro..trust me"

Is this how you think it should have went down?

Funny thing is Dan told Felder backstage he saw the tap but thought it was Charles' way of saying "hey man nice shot"

i find it funny people complain about these things when they're literally watching 2 guys attempting to give each other brain damage in a cage.

it's like going to a dog fight and then complaining that one of the dogs was extra vicious.

not to mention things like Anderson Silva/Michael Bisping scenario, where one guy was clearly going to be finished if the other fighter had just kept attacking, but instead tried to be a "nice guy" like the TS suggests and steps away, only to later on lose the fight.

Back