Elder Scrolls legends is horsepuckey

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
I have awesome decks but every fucking time they got something that counters you.

Anyone here play this?

Last edited:
I liked legends gameplay but I found it unplayable due to needing tons of copies of very hard to get gold cards. I'm not dropping a lot of money and it would take forever to be competitive.

I play Gwent on xbox one.

IdontBelieveYou.gif

I've never spent a cent on Gwent and I currently have every premium in the game. What is it you don't believe here?

The problem with legends is that players are allowed multiple copies of the same powerful gold cards which each take time and money to get. In Gwent you are only allowed one copy of each gold which means it takes less time to have a fully powerful deck.

I've never spent a cent on Gwent and I currently have every premium in the game. What is it you don't believe here?

The problem with legends is that players are allowed multiple copies of the same powerful gold cards which each take time and money to get. In Gwent you are only allowed one copy of each gold which means it takes less time to have a fully powerful deck.

It was a joke. The pay to win seems absolutely absurd for a card game. Seems so obvious, they wouldn't even tr- oh wait, Bethesda.....

Back