Elias Theodorou talks UFC Liverpool, 'ring-boying', acting, and life outside MMA

Doing the ring boy gig shows Elias is a good sport and has a sense of humour about him self.

Good for Invicta to keep pushing the envelope a bit, and good on Elias to play along.

I hope he loses, his striking is some of the worst that I have ever seen.

he's a dude who just seems happy to be in the UFC and associate himself with being a part of a 'tough guy' organisation.
The fights he takes do nothing for his career.. shouldn't he be aspiring to climb the rankings or further his career? the way he fights do nothing to impress he just tries to survive and outpoint.
He is always tweeting about every UFC event with his own brand of humor. He comes across as a huge fanboy who probably tries to pick up chicks using the 'i'm a ufc fighter' line.

I never really watched tuf, but at the time I did catch that "tuf nations" one with Elias on it and I did not care for him one bit

Elias, Kajan (snitch), Nordine (he redeemed himself after ko'ing Erick Silva) those were the guys I remember not liking

I never really watched tuf, but at the time I did catch that "tuf nations" one with Elias on it and I did not care for him one bit

Elias, Kajan (snitch), Nordine (he redeemed himself after ko'ing Erick Silva) those were the guys I remember not liking
I didn't watch this season, but I did hear people say they didn't like Nordine because of it. What did he do?

I like Elias. Sherdog hates him because hes a stud with confidence.

I saw him on amazing race Canada but he was eliminated the first episode lol.

He was also on shark tank and some other tv shows

Would fuck Elias but not watch him "fight". Snoozefest.

Watching Paulo "Borrachina" Costa though, that's a sight for sore eyes.

He's hot but his fights are too boring. Watching him is like watching hot WMMA fighter fight. My dick gets hard but the MMA fan in me isn't really enjoying the fight. My hopes are now on Paulo Costa. He's built like a Greek God and he finishes fights like nobody's business. That guy gives me orgasms like no other.

PAUSE

Back