Elite UFC Fighters to never win a belt

Excuses excuses. Keep telling me all the reasons his wins don't count. You sound like an idiot

You sound like you have Nick's cock AND his balls in your mouth.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Faber's belt definitely counts. The best FWs in the world were in the WEC. Aldo's UFC belt was directly from the WEC.

BJ Penn wasn't elite? Nick retired him. Choked Gomi when he was supposed to lose. The first and only guy to ever KO Robbie Lawler until Twood. Look at his record. Can you even do math?
Lol at spinning a win over ww Penn in 2010 as some big win. The Robbie win was well before either guy was considered elite. Gomi win was at the end of Gomi's prime too. Circumstances matter.

Rumble Johnson

Gus has lost to Rumble, Jones & DC - I don't see why you have him at #2
Rofl ... and Vitor, Koscheck, and Rich Clementi lol. The guy strings together 3 wins at 205 and people pretend like he was an elite fighter now ...

Elite is hard category to get into without winning a ufc belt. I think Dan Henderson is surely in that elite category. Condit, Romero, and Gus are damn close to elite.

I think Dan henderson had three (?) UFC title fights and never won

Faber has four if you include interim titles

Lol at spinning a win over ww Penn in 2010 as some big win. The Robbie win was well before either guy was considered elite. Gomi win was at the end of Gomi's prime too. Circumstances matter.
We can play this game with everyone. Why not just accept Nick Diaz won the fights he won? Fedor only fought cans, this guy was at the end of his career, other guy wasn't good yet. Excuses excuses excuses. Why does it bother you so much that Nick Diaz was a good fighter? What do you have to prove by shitting on him? Oh right, nothing

BJ was on a 1 - 5 - 1 skid toward retirement when he fought Diaz. BJ beat the piss out of Nick in Round 1, outlanding him 33 - 20. Then couch potato BJ gassed.

Nice to see a Diaz Ball Licker mention BJ and Gomi as these great wins for Nick. Both a full head shorter than Nick. Both should have been fighting two weight classes below Nick. Tiny tot Frank Edgar put more of a beating on BJ than Nick was able to.

Oooh, Nick beat a young Robbie, years before Robbie had the skills to be a real Top 10 WW.

Nick Diaz, most overrated fighter in the history of MMA.

But, but Weeeeeeeeeed!
I feel the Diazs and Gus are the 3 most overrated fighters ever. And I'm a Nick Diaz fan.

His fight with Daley was blockbuster stuff.

Rofl ... and Vitor, Koscheck, and Rich Clementi lol. The guy strings together 3 wins at 205 and people pretend like he was an elite fighter now ...
Can Gus fight someone not 5 years older than him, on the downside of their career and win?

Rumble went 13-3 in his last 15 fights only losing to 2 future HOFers TRT Vitor and DC. He wrecked Gus so bad Gus literally contemplated retirement.

Gus fights a tight fight against Jones (who partied and didn't take his camp serious) and lost to DC 49-46 but somehow he's elite because he went to a decision against both.

Jimi is not an upper echelon opponent.
Glover has 1 foot in retirement and has to get eyepoked in the 1st and still almost made it to a decision.
Shogun with no knees fought a competitive fight and took a round from him.
He panicked wrestled against Jan even though he's supposedly so great with his hands.

Last edited:
We can play this game with everyone. Why not just accept Nick Diaz won the fights he won? Fedor only fought cans, this guy was at the end of his career, other guy wasn't good yet. Excuses excuses excuses. Why does it bother you so much that Nick Diaz was a good fighter? What do you have to prove by shitting on him? Oh right, nothing
It's context. You Diaz fans way overhype his wins. A green Lawler isn't an amazing win. Either is past prime Penn at ww. Gomi is a good win. Daley is a pretty decent win. That's about it.

Who is Gus biggest win?

Jones. But seriously, probably Teixera, Manuwa, or Blachowicz. All were/are top 5 fighters. How come people will point to Gus being an impressive win for Jones and Cormier but he's still way overrated? He arguably beat Jon, and I actually think he edged Cormier which was a split decision.

It's context. You Diaz fans way overhype his wins. A green Lawler isn't an amazing win. Either is past prime Penn at ww. Gomi is a good win. Daley is a pretty decent win. That's about it.
Huh, I guess you're right. Nick Diaz sucked after all. So who all have you beaten? Who do you have on your resume there tough guy?

Huh, I guess you're right. Nick Diaz sucked after all. So who all have you beaten? Who do you have on your resume there tough guy?
Are you serious? What an idiotic statement. If you just want to look at names on a record then that's your choice. But most people look at the actual quality of the wins, which is why only Diaz fanboys have him on any all time lists.

He's done very little throughout his career compared to elite wws.

Jones. But seriously, probably Teixera, Manuwa, or Blachowicz. All were/are top 5 fighters. How come people will point to Gus being an impressive win for Jones and Cormier but he's still way overrated? He arguably beat Jon, and I actually think he edged Cormier which was a split decision.
{<jordan}

Back