Eliza Dushku got paid $9.5 million by CBS for allegedly getting "inappropriate comments"

Look at the context in which he told the jokes mentioned in the article. Unless you are hypersensitive and humorless or simply a greedy opportunist anyone could laugh at making fun of a creepy van or their characters have a threesome. It sounds like she wouldn't have sued if they decided to bring back her character for the next season, which means she's exaggerating how offended and uncomfortable on set she felt. Money grab.

Protip for one day when you get a real job: keep your shitty rape jokes to yourself, your coworkers will appreciate it and you won't get fired.

Last edited:
I'm not imaging fantasy situations to justify extortion. Actors on a TV set were joking around. That's all this is. She's getting older and loser her looks and not getting rolls, so she took advantage of CBS's troubles and this MeToo bullshit to get money she didn't earn.

Maybe you can imagine a fantasy situation to save some face here?

What CBS show was she ever on?

I'm not imaging fantasy situations to justify extortion. Actors on a TV set were joking around. That's all this is. She's getting older and loser her looks and not getting rolls, so she took advantage of CBS's troubles and this MeToo bullshit to get money she didn't earn.

No you're imaging made up situations to assert extortion.

How exactly did she set up CBS in this imagination of yours? Did she mind trick Weatherly into making multiple jokes that would he acceptable in 0 work places? Double up on the Jedi powers by forcing him to go complain to the higher ups that she dared ask him to not make jokes about spanking her on set? And however did she pull of getting CBS to write her off the show in a timeline that would suit her case with absolutely no exculpatory documentation to explain it as anything but retaliatory?

She doesn't need looks if she's got the Professor X level of mind powers you're imagination is granting her.

Did she also extort the independent council brought in to reach the conclusion that CBS was grossly deficient in handling the matter?

TS is an idiot who doesn't understand what he's even posting. She complained about comments made to her and got fired for it. The payment was supposed to cover the 4 seasons she was originally going to work.

This has nothing to do with MeToo you fool.

I can't help but wonder what these allegations and settlements will do to the #MeToo womens careers. Whether justified or not.

I can't help but wonder what these allegations and settlements will do to the #MeToo womens careers. Whether justified or not.

well put yourself in some execs shoes where a lot of money is on the line. Would you be in a hurry to hire a woman who it was known had filed a sexual harassment claim on someone ? Im aware that it sounds cold hearted as could be but I dont think I would. To be fair I wouldnt be in any rush to hire dudes who have had one filed on them either. Thats probably not fair to a lot of people but what can you do in times where everyone is looking to sue or boycott someone ? Im thinking being involved in me too on either end is a real danger to ones career .

investigation reports are not necessarily confidential.

from the article you didn't bother to read:

When Ms. Dushku signed on with “Bull” at $35,000 per episode — a figure that would have increased significantly, if she had continued on the show

my advice would first become a lot less of dullard.

any other ignorant deflections you'd like to try?

Whoa asshole... relax. I wasn't being serious.

I'm finding the hypocritical asshat shit in Hollywood extremely hilarious since actors/actresses always seem to be on TV trying tell us how we all should be living our lives.

I remember a quote by Weinstein when his shit was first starting to hit the fan... He said something about needing to attend an anti-gun rally or something to help his image. This was right before his life really came apart. He was going to make a showing and donate some money to help smooth things over... lol

Then again... I need to find a way to get wrongfully terminated. Seems like a great retirement program....

latest

@Bald1 old friend. I think women that come forward will definitely face reprisal and be labeled "difficult"

well put yourself in some execs shoes where a lot of money is on the line. Would you be in a hurry to hire a woman who it was known had filed a sexual harassment claim on someone ? Im aware that it sounds cold hearted as could be but I dont think I would. To be fair I wouldnt be in any rush to hire dudes who have had one filed on them either. Thats probably not fair to a lot of people but what can you do in times where everyone is looking to sue or boycott someone ? Im thinking being involved in me too on either end is a real danger to ones career .
Yeah, both the accuser and the accused would fall under the risky investment category. Sucks for all involved, but until this procedure gets ironed out future career prospects will be in limbo. On both sides.
@Bald1 old friend. I think women that come forward will definitely face reprisal and be labeled "difficult"

Agreed, recently returned poster. Sorry, no clue who you may be. Lol

Yeah, both the accuser and the accused would fall under the risky investment category. Sucks for all involved, but until this procedure gets ironed out future career prospects will be in limbo. On both sides.

Agreed, recently returned poster. Sorry, no clue who you may be. Lol

Well that cleared that up. Ha!
I used to be da left cross then Wally Brando. I told the mods it was me but they said I wasnt trolling so I could stay.
<Fedor23>

I used to be da left cross then Wally Brando. I told the mods it was me but they said I wasnt trolling so I could stay.
<Fedor23>
Welcome back you good natured loon! Lol. Quit getting the boot. It's hard enough as is keeping up with who's who around here without the revolving door users.

Back