Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

Oh no! My rep with Sherdog liberals!! Whatever will I do??? I've lost everything!

gallery_hero_il_fullxfull.1223057678_rmnn.jpg

Nvm, that's right. My favorite part is that your social circles are so inured in groupthink that you actually think calling me a Trumpet would offend me. Surprise: your pejorative holds no power outside your metrosexual echo chamber.

If you want to pretend I support him, knock yourself out. I'm objectively a #NeverTrumper just like Elizabeth Warren objectively isn't Indian. Your liberal mental disease doesn't influence the truth on either front.

so easy to trigger you into going to full defensive mode (insults, pics, etc...). lol.

Last edited:
Is this accurate?

Elizabeth Warren self-identified as a "Native American" in the The Association of American Law Schools Directory of law professors in every edition printed between 1986 -1995.

Or

After becoming a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Warren demanded the University change her faculty listed ethnicity from “white” to “Native American.”

If either are yes...she dug her own whole

Hole*
@HomerThompson

She ran around claiming to be a minority and asked to be listed as "Native American" despite being a member of no tribe and having no proof of the claim. You see no problem with this?

She claimed to have a distant NA ancestor, which turned out to be true. What's the issue now? The hack attacking her should just take the L with dignity and move on.

What's wrong with liberals in 2018?

They literally rant about cultural appropriation in one thread, then in the next thread trip over themselves sheepthroating Elizabeth Warren.

<{you!}>

I don't feel like reading through all this. Has there been a consensus on the results? 1/32, 1/512, 1/1024?

What's wrong with liberals in 2018?

They literally rant about cultural appropriation in one thread, then in the next thread trip over themselves sheepthroating Elizabeth Warren.
Why don't you explain what you meant by liberal mental disease? Thanks.

She claimed to have a distant NA ancestor, which turned out to be true. What's the issue now? The hack attacking her should just take the L with dignity and move on.
Better yet: the Democrats should run her for office in 2020.

Really double down on her lies.
Why don't you explain what you meant by liberal mental disease? Thanks.
Well, I was talking to someone who insists that I'm a Trump supporter despite that I explicitly denounce Trump.

1gx2st.jpg

The arrow is too near the heart, isn't it?
Nah, I just want to see some consistency since you carded me for a post that made a blanket insult. Saying that liberals have a mental disease, if that is your meaning, is not only wrong but hypocritical of you.

So you can't call Republicans stupid, but you can call liberals mentally ill. Got it.

I played ball against Black kids in HS and attended Basketball Camp at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania. The Black kids had no problem calling me G-man (after 76'er Mike Gminski) and called other white kids Bird or McHale or whatever white NBA player's name they could think of. WTF is wrong with their backwards ass culture????? AMIRIGHT?????

It's just a nickname, quit trying to be offended over everything ya big crybaby.

Whatever, Laimbeer.

Voice to text.... any comment on the actual question?

Nah, I just want to know if everyone agreed on what the percentage is. After that, I'd probably like to hear a case if she ever claimed that status anywhere because I haven't found any clear evidence linked to it before. Not saying it doesn't exist, just that I've seen little in any of the threads about this. I almost hope she doesn't run cause I don't want to hear this dumb shit for a year and a half.

Edit- holy shit, I never would believe someone would do voice to text on this site. I'm trying to picture some of these posts done that way.

Better yet: the Democrats should run her for office in 2020.

Really double down on her lies.

She would be a great president, and she told no lies. She was 100% vindicated here. But, yeah, she's not going to get votes from people who think that hackish attacks on petty personal issues trump policy issues, basic competency, and ethics.

Liberal mental disease? What's wrong with you?

How come liberals want to use the same bathroom as the opposite sex? Identify as unicorns, Native Americans, and little girls? Poop on sidewalks and parks, protest when they lose an election? cray-cray

Charles Curtis-R was 3/8th Native and no one cared then, why is it a big deal now?

Nah, I just want to see some consistency since you carded me for a post that made a blanket insult. Saying that liberals have a mental disease, if that is your meaning, is not only wrong but hypocritical of you.

So you can't call Republicans stupid, but you can call liberals mentally ill. Got it.
Apart from the fact that you're fabricating the quote that outrages you, my favorite part is that guys like you used to mock the Trumpets who whined about biased moderation, but here you are-- as sniveling as the least of them.

Nah, I just want to know if everyone agreed on what the percentage is. After that, I'd probably like to hear a case if she ever claimed that status anywhere because I haven't found any clear evidence linked to it before. Not saying it doesn't exist, just that I've seen little in any of the threads about this. I almost hope she doesn't run cause I don't want to hear this dumb shit for a year and a half.

I can't see how it would be re-run for a year and a half, but then we just saw the MSM treat improper adherence to State Department IT security protocols as the scandal of the century, so who knows?

She only claimed, accurately as it turns out, that her mom told her they had a distant NA ancestor. Then hacks spun that as her claiming to be full NA. And when the test vindicated her, they're saying that she only has a distant NA ancestor.

Well, I was talking to someone who insists that I'm a Trump supporter despite that I explicitly denounce Trump.

1gx2st.jpg

No, you want to make blanket statements about liberals disguised as an assessment of one poster. You could have just said he had a mental illness, but you said liberal mental disease. And now you're being slippery about it.

No, thats not what happened. She listed herself as a minority professor more than once.

https://web.archive.org/web/2012082...etro/31534699_1_directory-minority-professors
Last week, Warren said she had no idea that Harvard was touting her as a minority in the 1990s. But two days later, she acknowledged that for years before she joined the faculty at Harvard, she had been classifying herself as a minority professor in a directory of the Association of American Law Schools.

That directory included Warren on a list of minority professors from 1986 through 1995.

Apart from the fact that you're fabricating the quote that outrages you, my favorite part is that guys like you used to mock the Trumpets who whined about biased moderation, but here you are-- as sniveling as the least of them.
I'm not fabricating shit, I asked you to explain it. Yet, you refuse.

Voice to text.... any comment on the actual question?

The one time i tried voice to text on a forum i had to abort. Hearing myself say nonsense really put into perspective what a waste of time this is. Nope, it's me fumbling around with my phone having to correct every other word or bust.

Back