Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

I think the debate was more between people who saw no reason to doubt that she was actually told that she had a distant NA relative and people who thought that she just made that up for some reason (or people who invented reasons why she would have made it up). Now that we know that what she was told is true, it seems much more likely that she was told it.

I can actually relate a bit. My grandfather from my father's side was taller and had a larger nose and had distinct features that made him oddly mixed at times. We all suspect he has some white blood in him (from Russia) but none of us ever got around to run a blood test to check it out. My brother and I had really light brown hair when growing up even though both of my parents are supposedly pure Chinese. When my mother took me to a doctor for a checkup as a baby (this was in Vietnam) the doctor asked my mom why she didn't leave with her American boyfriend cause she thought I was a mixed baby...

I am super interested in running the test and i'd be super cool to know I have a bit of mixed blood in me... would explain a lot.

Last edited:
Warren takes dna test. Obama releases birth certificate. Trump still won’t release tax returns.

If she has native American ancestry in her, I have some Samoan because I'm a strong fat guy
As a someone who has watched a lot of professional wrestling, to be a true Samoan, if someone tries to head butt you, they hurt themselves. So not only being strong fat guys, Somoans have the hardest heads on the planet.

It's impressive! Now she belongs to the 1% and also to the 0,2%...

This is so unintentionally funny because the whole mainstream media is now pushing the racist "one drop rule" to try to sell this nonsense. All because she found a sympathetic geneticist who clearly had to manipulate the test just to claim that she had even 0.1% indigenous ancestry to some unspecified area, possibly in Central or South America.

Last edited:
Genuinely curious since I’m not very familiar with the specifics here.

It was my understanding that she listed herself as Native American on her law school application. Is that the case?

That is not the case with regard to any application. With regard to her hiring, there's this:

Harvard Law School professor Charles Fried, who served as U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan and was part of the committee that put Warren in a tenure position, said in a written statement that her ethnicity never came up during the process.

Fried, who donated $250 to Warren's campaign, told the Republican, a Springfield, Mass., newspaper, in 2012, "This stuff I hear that she was an affirmative action hire, got some kind of a boost, it is so ludicrous and so desperately stupid and ignorant, it just boggles the mind."

Asked about Warren’s minority status, Robert H. Mundheim, the dean who hired Warren at the University of Pennsylvania, told the Boston Globe that summer, "‘I don't think I ever knew that she had those attributes and that would not have made much of a difference."

A number of news organizations interviewed dozens of faculty and students from the three law schools where Warren taught, and no evidence emerged that any claim about her ethnic roots played a role in the hiring process.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...behind-elizabeth-warren-and-her-native-ameri/

Also:

Warren, who graduated from the University of Houston in 1970 and got her law degree from Rutgers University in 1976, did not seek to take advantage of affirmative action policies during her education, according documents obtained by the Associated Press and The Boston Globe. On the application to Rutgers Law School she was asked, "Are you interested in applying for admission under the Program for Minority Group Students?'' "No," she replied.

While a teacher at the University of Texas, she listed herself as "white." But between 1986 and 1995, she listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools Directory of Faculty; the University of Pennsylvania in a 2005 "minority equity report" also listed her as one of the minority professors who had taught at its law school.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...zabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/

As a someone who has watched a lot of professional wrestling, to be a true Samoan, if someone tries to head butt you, they hurt themselves. So not only being strong fat guys, Somoans have the hardest heads on the planet.
Always wondered what would happen if Junkyard Dog headbutted a Somoan since both the black wrestlers and Somoans of 80s wrestling had hard heads. Like would it just be two people unaffected and not selling the headbutts or would both of their heads hurt?

Part of it just seems dumb, she puts him further into the spotlight by posting this, but doing it now at least puts it behind her come 2020. Her republican challenger in Massachusetts had been running a campaign ad “only a real Indian can be a fake Indian” or something like that, so maybe that played into the timing.

I always thought she would sit out discussion of the topic and counter the allegations of her lies with Trump’s draft dodging lies, thinking that would be a more damaging attack on the base.

Warren takes dna test. Obama releases birth certificate. Trump still won’t release tax returns.

Which has been the height of his stupidity because Obama's administration would have leaked anything in Trump's taxes that had been criminal. They leaked what they considered his worst year. It wouldn't even be an issue if he had released them, instead of not doing so out of ego.

Have they really not learned over the past 3 and a half years that pulling the racism card on Trump just isn't going to work?

Regardless yeah, I hope this becomes the main talking point of her potential 2020 campaign.

Genuinely curious since I’m not very familiar with the specifics here.

It was my understanding that she listed herself as Native American on her law school application. Is that the case?

your understanding is incorrect or stemming from sources that were completely false. She has never used it to her advantage and she only did in website to meet people of the same ancestry. I doubt you will find a resume or application of hers that list it but I could be proven wrong.

But, again, she only ever claimed to have a distant ancestor who was NA. So look at the process, "I have a distant NA ancestor." "You're lying when you claim to be NA." "Here's proof." "Well, this is just proof that you have a distant NA ancestor."

Capture.png

LOL

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american/index.html

So now that there is proof that Warren has Native American ancestry like she has said in the past, do you think Trump will stop with his racist and insensitive language towards Sen. Warren or will he double down on his racism and continue to mock her heritage?

1/1024th . . . . is that what you call proof?

How many of the 500+ tribes in the US would allow her to become a registered tribal member based on those results?

Didn't she put it on a college application?

while she was at University of Pennsylvania Law she put herself on the “Minority Law Teacher” list (as Native American) in the faculty directory of the Association of American Law Schools. Also, Harvard Law School at one time promoted Warren as a Native

Back