Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

.....Ah this seems like something that would backfire pretty quick

....and it backfired

Thanks for the laughs to the people who believed this, I mean TS and hack fell right in line, a few were missing but you guys have been pumping out 10/10 threads lately

My sister in law took one of those DNA tests. She was highest on Swedish which we know. But It was also like 1% Pacific Islander and 1% Native American. She has no idea where that came from. We think it's the test screw up.

Last edited:
It’s almost thanksgiving, get into the spirit!

<Lmaoo>

She's a regular Sitting Bull.

Quite possibly one of her ancestors is the distant descendant of a Spanish conquistador who took one of Moctezuma's daughters as a concubine after the conquest. Amazing. Imagine how it will help Warren with the Latino vote that she's an Aztec princess. Possibly.

Last edited:
1/1024th . . . . is that what you call proof?

How many of the 500+ tribes in the US would allow her to become a registered tribal member based on those results?

This is embarrassing. I can't believe she's stupid enough to engage in this. These laughably desperate results, just gives Trump more fuel. Natives will be laughing at her for claiming any kind of status, and possibly be offended. This is hilarious.

Quite possibly one of her ancestors is the distant descendant of a Spanish conquistador who took one of Moctezuma's daughters as a concubine after the conquest. Amazing. She's an Aztec princess.

This is embarrassing, and so desperate. Trump pulled her into his web.

1/1024th . . . . is that what you call proof?

How many of the 500+ tribes in the US would allow her to become a registered tribal member based on those results?
What did she ever say other than one of her ancestors was Native American? She never claimed any type of tribal membership, what's laughable is how a certain group is trying to twist what she said in the past as if this doesn't meet the standard that she actually claimed.

This is embarrassing. I can't believe she's stupid enough to engage in this. These laughably desperate results, just gives Trump more fuel. Natives will be laughing at her for claiming any kind of status, and possibly be offended. This is hilarious.

Almost anyone born or raised in Oklahoma has "native american ancestry" if you go back far enough . . . my 25% is still laughed at by some folks who have more.

For some reason I doubt Trump will make this an issue.

What did she ever say other than one of her ancestors was Native American? She never claimed any type of tribal membership, what's laughable is how a certain group is trying to twist what she said in the past as if this doesn't meet the standard that she actually claimed.

Why mention it at all? 1/1024th . . . she opened this can . . . . 1/1024th of anything isn't worth the hassle she's facing for whatever vaguely worded comment you want her to have said.

Folks don't normally mention something unless they're expecting to get some benefit out of it.

Didn't she put it on a college application?
LOL! Good question.

Serious answer is that when someone starts getting a national political following, the opposition investigates their background for anything that might be damaging, and Warren's background is devoid of anything really juicy, and the best that they could come up with is a questionable claim to have a distant NA ancestor.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...behind-elizabeth-warren-and-her-native-ameri/
Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.
Before this controversy arose in 2012, there is no account that Warren spoke publicly of having Native American roots, although she called herself Cherokee in a local Oklahoma cookbook in 1984.

There is no dispute that Warren formally notified officials at the University of Pennsylvania and then Harvard claiming Native American heritage after she was hired.

Her detractors say she deployed a faux Native American connection to improve her chances of landing teaching jobs at two of the country’s top law schools. However, there is no proof Warren gained any special advantage in her career.

Its a bit more that just than just mentioning that she'd heard she had a distant NA ancestor.

Those DNA test are shady at best. The one company got busted stating people had black DNA even though they did not.

Identity politics is foolish anyway. We should vote for the most qualified not because some is Native American, black ,white, or Hispanic.

As a complete outsider to USA, im having a hard time understanding what word "racis" means nowadays...

Is it the dude that hates other races and believes his race is above every other race at everything? Like Skinheads?

But the dude that acknowledges the existance of races and their differences is also racist? Like someone says chinese people have narrow eyes, is he racist? This guy calls a native american "pocahontas", who was native american indeed, and he is considered then a racist?

We have one black guy here in my city ( we didnt have slavery in Croatia so we dont have black population ), and he plays basketball on street all the time, and everyones calling him Jordan, does that mean were all racists here? I mean, he seems happy here, gained alot of friends fast too, probably cause its unusual to see a black person around here though so its kinda cool to talk to...

Can someone elaborate please?
Your original idea on it is correct. In the US we throw the word around loosely now. You guys calling the black guy Jordan is fine, it’s just a humorous way to acknowledge that he’s is unique to your area.

Even if it’s obvious, any mention of separation of individuals by race is taboo here. We can’t even describe someone or identify them by race without being a racist. It’s really ridiculous.

As a complete outsider to USA, im having a hard time understanding what word "racis" means nowadays...

Is it the dude that hates other races and believes his race is above every other race at everything? Like Skinheads?

But the dude that acknowledges the existance of races and their differences is also racist? Like someone says chinese people have narrow eyes, is he racist? This guy calls a native american "pocahontas", who was native american indeed, and he is considered then a racist?

We have one black guy here in my city ( we didnt have slavery in Croatia so we dont have black population ), and he plays basketball on street all the time, and everyones calling him Jordan, does that mean were all racists here? I mean, he seems happy here, gained alot of friends fast too, probably cause its unusual to see a black person around here though so its kinda cool to talk to...

Can someone elaborate please?

You actually call a black man “Jordan”?

Wtf is rong with ur backward ass culture

Rollo of Normandy is my 36th great Grandfather. I guess I’m a Viking

Whoooo!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american/index.html

So now that there is proof that Warren has Native American ancestry like she has said in the past, do you think Trump will stop with his racist and insensitive language towards Sen. Warren or will he double down on his racism and continue to mock her heritage?

Try actually reading the report, it's in the link. Since you missed it, here it is.

https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Bustamante_Report_2018.pdf

What it says is that of all the DNA they could identify, it's White person DNA. Some of the DNA they weren't sure about might have some Native DNA, and maybe, just maybe a little bit more than a single person from Utah who might be Native American themselves. So basically this is a totally dishonest distortion of facts by the Left.

Why mention it at all? 1/1024th . . . she opened this can . . . . 1/1024th of anything isn't worth the hassle she's facing for whatever vaguely worded comment you want her to have said.

Folks don't normally mention something unless they're expecting to get some benefit out of it.

you can ask the people on the right about that. They're the ones consistently harping and making fun of it.

I've mention to people (buddies or during DNA or ancestry discussions) that I suspect I have some Russian blood in me because one of my grandfather had distinct features that were non-Asian. Our extended family talks about it every once in a while. People thought I was a mixed when I was a baby. In Elizabeth Warren's case I am guessing it was a family fact that became a rumor as it went on from generation to generation but I can understand completely.

Back