Elon Musk To Facebook We Don't Use You!

I don't really get all the outrage about facebook. I mean how did people think Facebook was making money.
People using it are not only users they are the product.
I always assumed Facebook was going to sell all my data I put on the site. I will still use it in the future.

You're overestimating the average person's intelligence.

Zuckerberg is going to sell and bail soon. It's pretty much government run already but they'll need a new 'citizen' face.

Bezos is already in pocket. There is no way these companies get to where they are without government intervention, true capitalism doesn't exist.

You're overestimating the average person's intelligence.

Zuckerberg is going to sell and bail soon. It's pretty much government run already but they'll need a new 'citizen' face.

Bezos is already in pocket. There is no way these companies get to where they are without government intervention, true capitalism doesn't exist.

What are your investment strategies?

I put my money in hookers. And by in, I mean actually inside them. I get it back later and sometimes let them keep the change.

I was being serious. We all have had hookers. It's not fulfilling.

I was being serious. We all have had hookers. It's not fulfilling.

I actually never have.

It's not meant to be fulfilling. It's a service fulfilling a need/want for money. It's like buying tickets for a ride at the fair.

I actually never have.

It's not meant to be fulfilling. It's a service fulfilling a need/want for money. It's like buying tickets for a ride at the fair.

So you are a virgin?

So you are a virgin?

Totally, I've never had a man enter me.

Your reading comprehension, and inferences from seeing a few posts on a forum are astounding and again on topic with the discussion.

Totally, I've never had a man enter me.

Your reading comprehension, and inferences from seeing a few posts on a forum are astounding and again on topic with the discussion.

LOL you called me gay and you can't get laid.

LOL you called me gay and you can't get laid.

Don't want to turn this into a religious thread but, jesus fucking christ.

When did I call you gay?
Who gives a shit if you are gay?
Who gives a shit if I get laid or not?

Kind of want to see Elon uppercut Zuckerberg into a coma.

For some reason that I am unaware of, while everyone I know went bat shit crazy for Facebook , I have never had any interest..Why the fuck would I want to tell people what I’m doing and where I’m going..

For some reason that I am unaware of, while everyone I know went bat shit crazy for Facebook , I have never had any interest..Why the fuck would I want to tell people what I’m doing and where I’m going..

Say what? Tell me you at least instagram or tweet you virgin ufo bigfoot unicorn.

Back