ema custom gear

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
apparently theres another custom gear company around called ema is aw there pics hardly any boxing gloves mostly mitts seem ok anyone bought anything from them ? or know the quality it wont let me go to there website

They’ve posted here before, just another typical Sialkot, Pakistan shop selling leather goods/ boxing gear. No different than UMA or top boxer in my opinion.

They’ve posted here before, just another typical Sialkot, Pakistan shop selling leather goods/ boxing gear. No different than UMA or top boxer in my opinion.

top boxer is great quallitythough

does anyone know how much there gloves cost it wont let me go to website

I created a thread about these guys a while back. I guess the story is the owner of EMA used to work for UMA. and as you can tell EMA vs UMA looks like coke vs pepsi. Nobody on here knows the quality of EMA because no one has tried it. There was a guy on here making all kinds of wild accusations against EMA......such as dont order from them because they will steal your money and not deliver product etc. but it was all nonsense. If you end up grabbing a pair, let us know how they are. Its hard to tell from pictures, but the quality of them seems to be high. Given that UMA is high quality, and EMA used to work for UMA and seems to be trying to be their direct competitor, and off the pictures I have seen, I would think they are good quality, but we will never know until we try.

tbh im not a fan of umas style and logo for sparring gloves i do however love the bag glove cut with the split padding like hayabusa gloves have now top boxer seems to have the best gloves for sparring

tbh im not a fan of umas style and logo for sparring gloves i do however love the bag glove cut with the split padding like hayabusa gloves have now top boxer seems to have the best gloves for sparring

i like their mitts

Man this guy is a straight up thief. He was real quick to get back to me when we were talking about money but after I paid him I never heard back from him (sidenote: it's been 4 months since I've placed on order with him). Doesn't respond on Whatsapp doesn't respond on instagram or facebook. I did fool him into thinking I was a new customer wanting to order mitts and then when I called him out and showed him screen shots of or conversation and confirmation of payment he stopped responding. Do yourself a favor and go with topboxer or UMA. I've ordered from both and they didn't rip me off.

Man this guy is a straight up thief. He was real quick to get back to me when we were talking about money but after I paid him I never heard back from him (sidenote: it's been 4 months since I've placed on order with him). Doesn't respond on Whatsapp doesn't respond on instagram or facebook. I did fool him into thinking I was a new customer wanting to order mitts and then when I called him out and showed him screen shots of or conversation and confirmation of payment he stopped responding. Do yourself a favor and go with topboxer or UMA. I've ordered from both and they didn't rip me off.
cant you sue his ass back into the stoneage?

Pretty sure American Lawyers don’t have much pull in Pakistan

Pretty sure American Lawyers don’t have much pull in Pakistan

for shits and giggles i emailed him about custom gloves he responded immediately saying "ohh bortha i can make you anything you wish" lol

There was a guy on here making all kinds of wild accusations against EMA......such as dont order from them because they will steal your money and not deliver product etc..
There appears to be another guy making claims like that right now.

There appears to be another guy making claims like that right now.

I was contemplating ordering from them, I asked them if they could tell me why their products are better than the competition other than "because we say so", their reply was, because we use better materials, which is another way of saying, "because we say so". I am speaking of UMA. For myself personally, I am not willing to take a gamble on anything made from pakistan anymore....Ring to Cage makes good equipment though.

I had using UMA cheeks headgear, and could say that it's a little bit softer then R2C Japanese style headgear, as for me its losing the shape because of this eventually. The gloves that I saw of UMA, EMA are standard mexican style with "straight" finger. Wouldn't try it. At this time we are trying to make own gloves in "Japanese" style.

I was contemplating ordering from them, I asked them if they could tell me why their products are better than the competition other than "because we say so", their reply was, because we use better materials, which is another way of saying, "because we say so". I am speaking of UMA. For myself personally, I am not willing to take a gamble on anything made from pakistan anymore....Ring to Cage makes good equipment though.

I've never had any issues with Topboxer but the other brands I'm not gunna risk. (though I have a UMA headguard)

What other brands from Pakistan you think are the best?
TopBoxer is way above all the other brands. Now if you count Ring To Cage and Rival, which aren’t based in Pakistan but have products manufactured there (such as the R2C Winning clones and Rival RFX Guerrero gloves), I would put them right behind TopBoxer. UMA is supposed to be decent.

Back