Embarrassed to take their shirts off.

LamaIronFist

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Watched the Bellator weigh-in. I thought Chael and Rampage would explode laughing. Rampage started laughing but Chael tried to make it serious as the boss was beside them. Rampage doesn't give a s..t but Chael is a good company man. These dudes get along real good, it is very obvious. It must be weird for them. However, once ol' Chael gets a few shots on the kisser that fun will be over until the end of the fight.

Daniel Cormier and Roy Nelson look anorexic compared with Rampage. Rampage will gas real bad tomorrow unless he flattens Chael real fast...

It's a different story for Lima and Rory. Those kids mean business as they are in their prime. They were both in great shape today. Everyone talked about Douglas size but they clearly look about the same size to me. Rory has a wider trunk actually. This will be a good one. I am less familiar with Lima but he has good creds. Even if Lima loses, he will gain some serious notoriety as Rory is a legit top welterweight. If Lima does not get destroyed and he pushes Rory in a crazy fight, this will put him on the map for the rest of his career as not too many guys have done it to Rory.

I have Chael for winners and Rory. Rampage just looks too fat. As for Rory, he has fought the real top dudes and this experience will probably show up.

Who do have?

You should add *unlike the UFC, so they won't move it.

Rampage is an embarrassment nowadays, but Chael's not much better

Watched the Bellator weigh-in. I thought Chael and Rampage would explode laughing. Rampage started laughing but Chael tried to make it serious as the boss was beside them. Rampage doesn't give a s..t but Chael is a good company man. These dudes get along real good, it is very obvious. It must be weird for them. However, once ol' Chael gets a few shots on the kisser that fun will be over until the end of the fight.

Daniel Cormier and Roy Nelson look anorexic compared with Rampage. Rampage will gas real bad tomorrow unless he flattens Chael real fast...

It's a different story for Lima and Rory. Those kids mean business as they are in their prime. They were both in great shape today. Everyone talked about Douglas size but they clearly look about the same size to me. Rory has a wider trunk actually. This will be a good one. I am less familiar with Lima but he has good creds. Even if Lima loses, he will gain some serious notoriety as Rory is a legit top welterweight. If Lima does not get destroyed and he pushes Rory in a crazy fight, this will put him on the map for the rest of his career as not too many guys have done it to Rory.

I have Chael for winners and Rory. Rampage just looks too fat. As for Rory, he has fought the real top dudes and this experience will probably show up.

Who do have?
Only thing I worry about is rory's nose. I hoping red king dominates

Idk about chael landing any on the kisser lol my guess is he shoots for a takedown within 5 second, but I wouldn't put it past rampage for the first round. On the point of Rory vs Lima I would say Rory will outclass him in all areas.

Rampage is an embarrassment nowadays, but Chael's not much better
The only reason chael is any better is his style, defensive westlers take a long time to get over the hill...honestly I can't think of any other fighters who rely on their wrestling so heavily and have lasted as long as chael has...I guess that's props to his wrestling.

Really? Find something better to occupy your time bud

How does Rampage look fat ? He looked pretty good to me, a tad bloated but looks a lot better than the majority of ufc hw's on the prelims. I don't know how you think a 250+ Rampage looks like.

Well yeah

That's what happens when you take a MW and. LHW
Take away the steroids
Add the burgers

Fat HW's

Neither Rampage nor Chael looked fat. Rampage looked huge and muscular.

Rampage looked oversized and Chael looked undersized.. its good to be a HW though you can probabky eat what you want and not worry about cutting.

Idk about chael landing any on the kisser lol my guess is he shoots for a takedown within 5 second, but I wouldn't put it past rampage for the first round. On the point of Rory vs Lima I would say Rory will outclass him in all areas.

Chael will shoot if he doesn’t get it. He will roll over ball up flail around and then tap.
I like chael but he quits alot

This tournoment is fun! But I want to see both these guys make it further in. They chose 8 guys with a nice mix of styles. Hope the pairings stay interesting.

Back