Embedded links

beefcake180

Aces Wild
@Silver
Reaction score
Made about 5 posts on this this week, including messaging the mod for this forum and have gotten nothing useful back. So if someone could please at least answer me this time, that'd be great.

The app is not loading embedded links. I can't see tweets or videos. Doesn't work on my tablet or phone, can see everything fine on a desktop browser.

Help me fix this or fix the app please.

I've seen your posts and I can't help you much regarding the app other than to try clearing the cache for it but I don't think that would be it. Has it occurred since the last update? Do they show when you use a standard browser on your phone rather than the app?

I'm not sure if it occured as a result of an update, I was having the same issue with slowdown most were in my region a few weeks back, but since that has been fixed it seems I haven't been able to see embedded links.

Yeah they work on my browser, it's just inconvenient as my browser runs sherdog slower than my app does for sure.

You could try reinstalling the app on the off-chance that works but I personally can't help you much more app wise. My only recommendation is to use a mobile browser of your choice for now.

Somebody else may have better ideas.

Back