Eminem rap devil response

I love seeing Eminem get back to a slim shady vibe. He's been trash for 10+ years so I'm amazed he still had it in him to do this.

I love seeing Eminem get back to a slim shady vibe. He's been trash for 10+ years so I'm amazed he still had it in him to do this.

This. Recovery and Relapse are trash imo

Oof!!!!!!!!!!

eminem-mask.jpg

Its a shame the beat wasnt better because the lyrics were really good

If he used a better beat then there would be no questions which song is best overall

Eminem clearly win the "battle" though

Did Eminem take shots at MGK' going bald at 19 and getting Hair implants at 21?

maxresdefault.jpg

CGblYQc.jpg

No he didnt ha he probably didnt know

What a crazy difference that makes though, impressive tbh

He's always had lyrics, just can't make good songs anymore. Halfway through his career he decided he was a producer and it went downhill from there. That 2Pac album he produced is a stain on his legacy.

Definitely a Killshot. MGK should have picked someone else to beef with.

MMLP2 wasnt as bad as people say and no one even mentions it. Good response by em, I just wish he used some dre beats. I get that he needs to appeal to the new kids though.

Picks up towards the end.

I liked Denace's MGK diss better, made me laugh more.

Two of my favorite diss tracks of all time.

That was it?

MGK 10-8.

And also shut the fuck up about “Hailey” you goof. We get it, you have a daughter. Fucking hell, really is not good.

Its pretty much even, edge is probably on Ems side now. Only thing is that I dont think MGK can make another good diss track. So he'll probably respond and then Em will kill him after that.

Back