Eminem rap devil response

Lots of trash music sells lots of records. What’s your point?? You really think kamikaze is an amazing album? Shit lol

What you think of Kendrick who actually drops revolutionary albums for this era? He doesn’t sell as much so he isn’t as good??

Eminem is like Paul McCartney. He can fart on a track and it’s gonna go platinum. Doesn’t mean it’s quality.

Lots of trash music sells lots of records. What’s your point?? You really think kamikaze is an amazing album? Shit lol

What you think of Kendrick who actually drops revolutionary albums for this era? He doesn’t sell as much so he isn’t as good??

Eminem is like Paul McCartney. He can fart on a track and it’s gonna go platinum. Doesn’t mean it’s quality.
Kendrick is one of the better rappers out currently. Him and Joyner should collaborate soon and leave humanity behind

I dont think its "amazing", but its decent.

Kendrick can rap but his beats suck and he cant make many hits. Ive never considered him great.

Humble was the best song off his last album and it wasnt even top 10 on my mixtape during that time. Hes over rated

Last edited:
Kendrick is one of the better rappers out currently. Him and Joyner should collaborate soon and leave humanity behind

Well we agree on something finally lol altho I would say Kendrick is the best rapper alive today.

Kamikaze is trash. You acting like it’s a game changer? Come on man did you never grow up? It’s childish. It’s almost been universally panned if you check out reviews.

Well we agree on something finally lol altho I would say Kendrick is the best rapper alive today.

Kamikaze is trash. You acting like it’s a game changer? Come on man did you never grow up? It’s childish. It’s almost been universally panned if you check out reviews.
Kamikaze isn’t trash imo. It might not be the greatest thing ever, but compared to most content put out today in mainstream hip hop, it is golden. A breath of fresh air!

I dont think its "amazing", but its decent.

Kendrick can rap but his beats suck and he cant make many hits. Ive never considered him great.

Commercial success means little to me in ranking rappers but if you want we can go for one I consider one of the GOATs who has hits and commercial success and it will tell me all I need to know about how you view hip hop.

Do you consider Eminem > Nas??

Didn't know fans gave out grammys

Nope. Rich white people give out Grammys because they have the best understanding of hip hop and it’s culture LOL

Damn, Susan. Talk about playing yourself!! Hahahahahaha will smith has hip hop Grammys!! GOAT!! Hahahaha

Kendrick is this generations ..DeLaSoul is he good? For sure, but the only one's singing his praises are liberal arts majors and coffee house baristas. Ten years from now he'll be lucky if he's djing fraternity house parties. Despite what you may want mainstream appeal does matter , otherwise it's all just slam poetry with background noise.

Nope. Rich white people give out Grammys because they have the best understanding of hip hop and it’s culture LOL

Damn, Susan. Talk about playing yourself!! Hahahahahaha will smith has hip hop Grammys!! GOAT!! Hahahaha

You're super upset, take a breath homefry.

You're super upset, take a breath homefry.

You literally said Grammys matter LOL you are about as clueless to hip hop as anybody I’ve ever met. Your opinion means less than 0. Next you gonna tell me post Malone is better than Kendrick lol get lose yourself in the music Susan or the YouTube hits cuz according to my math despacito is the greatest song ever written hahahahaha

Commercial success means little to me in ranking rappers but if you want we can go for one I consider one of the GOATs who has hits and commercial success and it will tell me all I need to know about how you view hip hop.

Do you consider Eminem > Nas??

I dont really care about commercial success either to be honest. I dont really rank rappers like youre asking me to.

Nas and Em are two of the best to ever do it.

It doesnt really matter to me what your opinion of my views are. Ive been listening and keeping current with rap for 20+ years. I never stopped listening from the tupac era to the current.

Lyrics are important but the most important thing is making good music. Whether its mumble rap or the hottest bars ever recorded, if you dont want to listen to it, who cares?

Beats, Lyrics and flow all play a big factor.

You literally said Grammys matter LOL you are about as clueless to hip hop as anybody I’ve ever met. Your opinion means less than 0. Next you gonna tell me post Malone is better than Kendrick lol get lose yourself in the music Susan or the YouTube hits cuz according to my math despacito is the greatest song ever written hahahahaha

No, another poster said em has recorded nothing but trash, and I simply used facts regarding commercial success(album sales) and critical acclaim(awards won) to dispute his post.

You're taking this really personally.
Who's post malone?

No, another poster said em has recorded nothing but trash, and I simply used facts regarding commercial success(album sales) and critical acclaim(awards won) to dispute his post.

You're taking this really personally.
Who's post malone?
Post Malone is a dirty fat version of Shia Lebouf*

Post Malone is a dirty fat version of Shia Lebouf*
Thanks bro, i legit never heard of kid.

Never heard the desperado song he mentioned either (but I don't wanna tell him that.... he seems angry)

Kendrick is the best active rapper in the game right now. Few are anywhere close.

Currently feeling this new Berner and Bone Thugs song that just dropped. Berner always has these beats I like.

Back