Eminem's opinion of Trump

Cant blame Breitbart for everything. Yes, not everyone on the left is a radicalized lunatic, but too many of you are silent partners to it. You rarely ever call out your own.

Not sure I agree. CNN took Antifa to task.

antifa1.jpg

Have you read any of my posts? I hate that fucking guy! National embarrassment!

You can blame Rip, Comback Kid and Bob G for the fucked up predicament we are in.

I was talking about Hillary....reread the post

Because Puerto Rico and Gun reform haven't also been in the news a lot lately.

Also, since when is Eminem anti-gun?
They took away my right to bear arms/What I'm 'posed to fight with bare palms?"

Again, you crack pot conservatives are unable to understand that gun reform does NOT equal a gun ban.

You libs can't just be honest with that you want because your idea of gun reform 9/10 is gun bans.

I think a gun license, similar to a driver's license, where you need to go and show you know how to safely handle a gun would be a more then a sufficient start. Maybe have different classes of license for different types of guns, since anybody who shoots knows a handgun is vastly different from a rifle.

They have both had similar protests.
iu

iu

I just didn't think it was that good and the end was a tad hysterical.

Not sure I agree. CNN took Antifa to task.

antifa1.jpg

Ive read that article, it interviews several antifa members and portrays them as civil rights fighters. They mention the weapons and tactics, but dont condemn them at all.

The very title alone tries to justify their criminal behavior.

I think a gun license, similar to a driver's license, where you need to go and show you know how to safely handle a gun would be a more then a sufficient start. Maybe have different classes of license for different types of guns, since anybody who shoots knows a handgun is vastly different from a rifle.
I could live with that.

Ive read that article, it interviews several antifa members and portrays them as civil rights fighters. They mention the weapons and tactics, but dont condemn them at all.

The very title alone tries to justify their criminal behavior.

Trump forced the msm to acknowledge their existence. They tried their best to paint them in a positive light, regardless of how many jars of urine they threw at police.

em has been not that great since he got off the drugs, sadly

They are. They kill many many more time as many people

Yes let's care about the opinion of the dude who openly talks about raping women, killing his wife ,and others

Says a lot about how far society has declined when some chickenshit drug addict like "eminem" is allowed to voice his political opinions without Ward Cleaver cuffing him across the face and handing him a mop

A lame attempt to put 15 more minutes on his fame card.

Lot of people hating on M who applauded Kid Rock and pedophile Ted Nugent.

Is he trying to be relevant again?

I disagree with your post but you could kick Kendrick Lamar in the dick and still be cool with that av.

But LOL at Trump supporters saying this is him trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame. It's Eminem, he was just all over hip hop news for Jay Z saying Eminem bodied him on his own song, and Snoop saying he doesn't want to do a song with Em because Em is better than everyone else even on their own tracks as well as the bars Em dropped on No Favors that were straight fire.

Eminem and his impact on hip hop will be remembered forever.

Did you catch The Defiant Ones on HBO?

I'm pretty sure he can't stop Trump supporters from liking his music, if they do. No matter how big of a hissy fit he throws.

I disagree with your post but you could kick Kendrick Lamar in the dick and still be cool with that av.

But LOL at Trump supporters saying this is him trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame. It's Eminem, he was just all over hip hop news for Jay Z saying Eminem bodied him on his own song, and Snoop saying he doesn't want to do a song with Em because Em is better than everyone else even on their own tracks as well as the bars Em dropped on No Favors that were straight fire.

Eminem and his impact on hip hop will be remembered forever.

Did you catch The Defiant Ones on HBO?

People who hate on Eminem literally don't know anything about rap.

Eminem is like a rapper's rapper and a pop culture rapper mixed into one. Every well respected rapper respects Em from Rakim to Jay and everyone in between.

His popular success is obvious and he's probably the sole reason that rap is so incredibly mainstream now, if not the dominant form of music like rock was not too long ago.

Back