Eminem's opinion of Trump

He set a world record a few years back with Rap God and his feature on Big Seans No Favors just shows how incredible he still is. Now he and Dre seem much more behind the scenes kind of guys but Dr Dres new album was really good as well.

Lol at people shitting on Eminem, the man is a legend, deservedly so.

He is the Robert Frost of urban poets...

No, really Eminem is very talented as a rapper, but has an elementary understanding of politics and human relations as most entertainers or people at large tend to have.

That is fine, as it should be.

you should be embarrassed for being able to spell m&m

"It's a good thing Eminem doesn't speak for the State of Michigan, A State I won by a wide margin"

If i'm Trump, I tweet this exact sentence tomorrow and watch the left completely meltdown.

he lost the popular vote tho, oh wait i forgot about illegals voting

That being said, I wonder how anyone on the left can stand behind Eminem when he is the epitome of white male cultural appropriation

It's almost like this projection of what the 'left' is, can be ascribed to talking points that bears no resemblance to actual left wing politics that is anywhere near mainstream. Kinda like trannys.

I mean, this gets stated ad naseum, but never addressed. It's not hard to figure out why.

If you're stuck, I'll give you a hint - republicans/far right types don't want to talk about economics, policy, constitutional politics, political reform etc etc. Mostly due to intellectual bankruptcy.

Hence Trump.

I don't think I've ever seen a cultural phenomenon like Trump in my life. Dominates almost every aspect of the media, omnipresent in the public consciousness. So we're repeatedly seeing faded celebrities invoke him as an easy way to re-ignite their brands. It's by far the easiest way to get mainstream exposure right now.

It's almost like this projection of what the 'left' is, can be ascribed to talking points that bears no resemblance to actual left wing politics that is anywhere near mainstream. Kinda like trannys.

I mean, this gets stated ad naseum, but never addressed. It's not hard to figure out why.

If you're stuck, I'll give you a hint - republicans/far right types don't want to talk about economics, policy, constitutional politics, political reform etc etc. Mostly due to intellectual bankruptcy.

Hence Trump.

Now this is a completely warped sense of reality.

I have yet to see any conservatives organize riots to stop left wing speakers from holding speeches at Universities. I see plenty of left wing hate groups shutting down speeches and debates however.

I have seen plenty of conservative speakers open the debate for questions only to be called racist, transphobic, etc. Go look up some of Jordan Petersons speeches.

The left has 0 desire to debate policy. Majority of them just wanna be outraged and attack those who dont share their view.

The whole country can see it now, including people who voted for Obama. If the left could sell their policy through debates rather autistic screeching, Trump would have never won.

Hence Trump.

Blame the left for Trump more than the right. All those “this is why Trump won” memes about stupid outrages and stories. He played the culture war card.

Most words in a single song. He averaged about four words a second.

iu

Bored of the same old?

Tired of getting your fake news from mainstream media, Hollywood stars and late night dorks?

I have the solution for your problem my friend, yes I do.

Go to your nearest parking lot, and listen to a 50 year old rapper from the 90s break down current world events, and issues that affect you.

DLz9mqtX4AES9Za

Eminem would kill trump.

Eminem looks strange with a tan tho.

He shouldn't have taken the bait tho....Now trump is gonna talk about this shit for like the next 3 days to distract Americans....He is gonna go after rappers now LMFAO.

Hard to believe that white people are still trying to rap in 2017. How old is Eminem now?

Also, Pace Won, Young Zee and Cage called. They want their rap style back.
1415317231895_Image_galleryImage_NEW_YORK_NY_NOVEMBER_05_E.JPG

675c0f965854d4046ddaab5b35221868.jpg

IMO Eminem already voiced his opinion on Trump in Rap God without knowing:

"Everybody loves to root for a nuisance"

Back