Eminem's opinion of Trump

Everything Eminem said is true. Ad hominem attacks won't change that.

Is this what Hip Hop sounds like unplugged?
Pretty bad.

Lol. An achievement to be proud of, for sure.

Well it's a cypher, which means freestyled.

Also I'm not sure how setting the world record isn't something to be proud of. To be basically be spitting out rhymes at four words a second is incredible.

What is this the 90s who give a fuck what Marshall thinks

The man is a god in hip hop, listen to these incredible artists speaking of him like the legend he is.

I think Lil Wayne had the correct approach when the media asked him about supporting BLM. His fans come from all races and creeds the same with eminem. Leave the politics out and just make music for your fans to enjoy/escape into.

Also I'm not sure how setting the world record isn't something to be proud of. To be basically be spitting out rhymes at four words a second is incredible.

The man is a god in hip hop, listen to these incredible artists speaking of him like the legend he is.

Sorry mate I don't listen to anything celebrities have to say outside of their art.

Sorry mate I don't listen to anything celebrities have to say outside of their art.
donald-trump-the-celebrity-apprentice-nbc.jpg

That no beat though.

No thank you.

Does that include Trump or even Kid Rock for that matter ?

And speaking of Kid Rock why do the same people who want Eminem to stfu etc etc value his opinion and were down right giddy at the prospect of actually running for political office ?

Yes it applies to Kid Rock too. I wasn't even aware that he was potentially running for office.

That being said, I wonder how anyone on the left can stand behind Eminem when he is the epitome of white male cultural appropriation. It completely exposes them as frauds in their own religion.
Because like many on the right, you speak in ridiculous absolutes and willfully, or unknowingly twist the arguments and problems that those on the left have.
What Eminem has done in rap is not cultural appropriation. Being white doesn't automatically exclude one from doing rap. You should look up what exactly cultural appropriation means and why it's a problem. It's not what Eminem does, which is why he has the respect of practically every rapper, old and new.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cypher
Cypher:
3. a person or thing of no value or importance; nonentity.

Sounds about right.

I actually like Eminem, but without real rhythm or music or a beat, this just sounds like a crappy. He could just, y'know, speak his opinion without trying to force it to rhyme.

Because like many on the right, you speak in ridiculous absolutes and willfully, or unknowingly twist the arguments and problems that those on the left have.
What Eminem has done in rap is not cultural appropriation. Being white doesn't automatically exclude one from doing rap. You should look up what exactly cultural appropriation means and why it's a problem. It's not what Eminem does, which is why he has the respect of practically every rapper, old and new.

He can rap, as long as he doesnt wear hoops.

white-girl-hoops.jpg

It's probably for the best. 50 year old rapper from the 90s with hoop earrings...

<6>

What are you guys still in your teens or what? Who doesn't know who Eminem is? The man is a legend. One of the best MCs of all time.

Show some respect fools.

“He says you're spitting in the face of vets who fought for us you bastards, Unless you're a POW who's tortured ... cause to him you're zero cause he don't like his war heroes captured. That's not disrespecting the military.”

<seedat>

This must sting a lot of Trump supporters. I imagine many of them were big fans of Eminem growing up.

<2>

Trump's twitter fingers are itching. I can't wait for Donald to drop a response. '4 AM in your taxes'

ktpng.gif

Last edited:
Most words in a single song. He averaged about four words a second.
Impressive. But, and I'm not going to bother to listen to this "song", I doubt saying words at that speed actually sound like words.

Back