Eminem's opinion of Trump

But you listen to what Sherdoggers have to say?
I converse with my common man not with multimillionaire snowflakes who can't see past Beverley hills.

Take the Harvey Weinstein shit for example all his celebrity friends were telling us that Trump was the devil while shilling for Hillary but turns out they were the ones hiding a monster.

Impressive. But, and I'm not going to bother to listen to this "song", I doubt saying words at that speed actually sound like words.

First off, I'm confused as to why you put song in quotations. Second his diction is very clear for the speed.

Honestly Eminem has aged well artistically. he's still that that angry edge to him, but in songs like No Favors he's showing why the greatest rapper alive consider him the king. I mean Kendrick fucking Lamar is godlike right now but listen to him talk about Eminem.

I converse with my common man not with multimillionaire snowflakes who can't see past Beverley hills.

Take the Harvey Weinstein shit for example all his celebrity friends were telling us that Trump was the devil while shilling for Hillary but turns out they were the ones hiding a monster.

So, Eminem's a snowflake now?

I really wish he would STFU when it comes to these matters, Along with any other celebrity.

Why should celebrities be more quiet than the average citizen? Musicians, especially, have protested through songs/performance.

If that's all you got from my post then good luck to you sweetheart

That's what you said, but it's not all I got. I agree on what you said about A-listers defending Weinstein, FWIW, sugar tits.

Why should celebrities be more quiet than the average citizen? Musicians, especially, have protested through songs/performance.

Exactly. This just proves how dense some people are these days. They forget (or conveniently try to ignore) that lyrcists or poets have always used their art form as a vocal tool.

Maybe we have got it wrong. Maybe the tactic of these celebrities is to try and bore us to death to the point that we'll be happy to see the back of Trump just so they stfu up.

Can Eminem and Kid Rock please just fight to the death like a domestic Robot Jox, and settle this stupid shit once and for all?
Eminem would lose too the average adult female in a fight

20-sarah-palin-ted-nugent-kid-rock-trump-oval-office.w710.h473.jpg

<31>
Did Weinstein run for president?
And who was "hiding" him? Who knew the guy was straight up raping people? How many stars knew? You think Obama and Clinton knew?

Lol Im so tired of all these false equivalencies. No one says that the left and all democrats are angels. Anthony Weiner is a weird, pedo. Fuck him. Weinstein is a creep. Fuck him. None of that changes the incompetence and idiocy of Trump.

Impressive. But, and I'm not going to bother to listen to this "song", I doubt saying words at that speed actually sound like words.
They don't sound like words but they do rhyme though...

Who the fook is that guy?

Honestly, who cares what celebs, musicians, atheletes think

Back