Eminem's opinion of Trump

What I find funny about the Sherdog, branch of the Trump Humpers. They bitch about celebrities opinions and wish they would keep their opinions to themselves on a section of a message board about your political Opinions.

<31>
Did Weinstein run for president?
And who was "hiding" him? Who knew the guy was straight up raping people? How many stars knew? You think Obama and Clinton knew?

Lol Im so tired of all these false equivalencies. No one says that the left and all democrats are angels. Anthony Weiner is a weird, pedo. Fuck him. Weinstein is a creep. Fuck him. None of that changes the incompetence and idiocy of Trump.
I think you may be missing the point

What the fuck happened to Eminem? He used to be really talented. That was fucking terrible. Nothing at all like his old rhymes on the Marshall Mathers or Eminem Show.

Also, are we supposed to believe that was one take, like a freestyle?

Watch the guy with the folder arms at the cut. He teleports to arms in his pockets. This wasn't one take. This shit was sliced up.

I know. I thought he was having a seizure at one point
What the fuck happened to Eminem? He used to be really talented. That was fucking terrible. Nothing at all like his old rhymes on the Marshall Mathers or Eminem Show.

Hate on Trump all you want but acknowledge he’s famous because he’s a rich successful businessman.

The 9th grade drop out is educating you guys on politics, listen up !!!!!

Trump's a successful businessman because he was handed a successful business on a silver platter and had the comfort that it provided to fail his way through life till he happened into success because of it.

All things considered, where Eminem is now compared to where he started from is way more impressive than anything Trump has ever accomplished in his layup of an existence.

I really wish he would STFU when it comes to these matters, Along with any other celebrity.
So do I but all Americans have the right to say what they think, and a lot of people think this President is a fucking disgrace.
Americans are not good at shutting up when we're told.

Why should celebrities be more quiet than the average citizen? Musicians, especially, have protested through songs/performance.
This. I love how nowadays, all of a sudden sports are just sports, and music and movies should just be about love and robots.
Artists have expressed their opinions about a vast array of topics, ESPECIALLY politics, since forever.
Muhammed ali, one of the most famous athletes EVER is arguably more famous for his mouth than his boxing acumen. But according to a lot on the right, he should have just shutted up and boxed. Keep "politics" out of sports.

You have the ability to ignore, agree, or disagree with a celebrity opinions just as you do with anyone else's opinion. Lol dontt know why the hell people are acting like an actor's or athlete's or singer's opinion is worth less than a plumber, or whatever the fuck else most Shertards on here do.
And another lol at all the people in here acting like they don't know who Eminem is...as if he was some hasbeen like Vanilla Ice. Who put an age limit on music? I'll be listening to hip hop into my 80's

Eminem says that we have to stand with either him or Trump. But Eminem has a long history of promoting violence against women, the lgbt, and has said many disparaging things about black people. Sorry, but as a progressive I have to side with Trump.

Enlighten me
Just like I wouldn't take trump opinion on lifes struggles seriously I don't take celebrities seriously that's my point these people are so far removed from the common man their opinions are worthless. I do give M credit for trying to bring business to the D

Aint a damn thing happen.

Em has never been a freestyle rapper and has sounded severely stunted anytime he's tried, stop believing everything you saw in that damn 8Mile movie.

Dude is frothy garbage dumpster water.

More protected than Drake.

Trump's a successful businessman because he was handed a successful business on a silver platter and had the comfort that it provided to fail his way through life till he happened into success because of it.

All things considered, where Eminem is now compared to where he started from is way more impressive than anything Trump has ever accomplished in his layup of an existence.

A silver platter made into a gold platter. How did anyone know of Trump in the 80's ? or early 90's he wasn't doing no reality shows then.

Sure let your bias blind you more, you are a well known partisan hack in the WR, most people know your position on subjects before you even post.

Just like I wouldn't take trump opinion on lifes struggles seriously I don't take celebrities seriously that's my point these people are so far removed from the common man their opinions are worthless. I do give M credit for trying to bring business to the D
I can understand that, but I do believe it depends on the subject.
You don't need to be a certain level of poor to understand that fucking over poor people or minorities is wrong. And especially in a case like this, it's not like Eminem was some rich, preppie kid turned rapper. He came from a poor background--many athletes are coming from less than stellar backgrounds as well. They have a lot more perspective on things like this than someone like Trump or Angelina Jolie.
But it depends on the subject and person.
Kendrick Lamar is undoubtedly a millionaire now, as is Ice Cube...but they came from Compton. That part of your life doesn't just disappear because you got money

I can understand that, but I do believe it depends on the subject.
You don't need to be a certain level of poor to understand that fucking over poor people or minorities is wrong. And especially in a case like this, it's not like Eminem was some rich, preppie kid turned rapper. He came from a poor background--many athletes are coming from less than stellar backgrounds as well. They have a lot more perspective on things like this than someone like Trump or Angelina Jolie.
But it depends on the subject and person.
Kendrick Lamar is undoubtedly a millionaire now, as is Ice Cube...but they came from Compton. That part of your life doesn't just disappear because you got money
I agree but it does change your perspective

A silver platter made into a gold platter. How did anyone know of Trump in the 80's ? or early 90's he wasn't doing no reality shows then.

Sure let your bias blind you more, you are a well known partisan hack in the WR, most people know your position on subjects before you even post.

<TrumpWrong1>

People starting hearing about Trump in the 80s and 90s because that's when his Daddy died and left him all the money.

Oddly enough, the only way we KNOW him now- - journalists doing news reports.
And of course the truthful, glowing tales John Miller told

This. I love how nowadays, all of a sudden sports are just sports, and music and movies should just be about love and robots.
Artists have expressed their opinions about a vast array of topics, ESPECIALLY politics, since forever.
Muhammed ali, one of the most famous athletes EVER is arguably more famous for his mouth than his boxing acumen. But according to a lot on the right, he should have just shutted up and boxed. Keep "politics" out of sports.

You have the ability to ignore, agree, or disagree with a celebrity opinions just as you do with anyone else's opinion. Lol dontt know why the hell people are acting like an actor's or athlete's or singer's opinion is worth less than a plumber, or whatever the fuck else most Shertards on here do.
And another lol at all the people in here acting like they don't know who Eminem is...as if he was some hasbeen like Vanilla Ice. Who put an age limit on music? I'll be listening to hip hop into my 80's

I totally miss the simpler times when Ali, I mean Clay, fought in Vietnam, and when the Sound of Music was simply about a grumpy widowed rich man, not some WWI veteran opposing Nazi Germany.

Back