Emmanuel Rodriguez Will Be Part of World Boxing Super Series

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Ryan Burnett and Zolani Tete, the champions of the World Boxing Association (WBA) and the World Boxing Organization (WBO), respectively, are also slated to be a part of the World Boxing Super Series.

"We stayed in London for that. Tomorrow (today) we will meet all the world champions of 118 pounds for the official announcement. I will be fighting in September for sure, although I do not know against whom," Rodríguez said.

The World Boxing Super Series began last year, with tournaments at cruiserweight and super middleweight - which are about to finish up.

https://www.boxingscene.com/emmanuel-rodriguez-part-world-boxing-super-series--127930

Good to hear it's finally confirmed. This tournament is nasty. I hope all the rumors come true and Rigo and Payano pay us a visit as well. Sounds like they're planning on having the ouballi/Sor Chitpattanna winner in there too.

Between the confirmed names of Burnett, Tete and Rodriguez you already have a very even tournament there. I know they're trying to get Inoue, which would be just savage.

Last edited:
Also hearing rumors Prograis is in the WBSS 140 pound tourney

Back