Emmett's Team On If He'll Appeal Tonight's Loss: "Absolutely"

All but one of the elbows were legal. Emmet is at fault for the illegal one. Knee missed.

All but one of the elbows were legal. Emmet is at fault for the illegal one. Knee missed.

Right ? And even the illegal one was super close and he moved his head — happens all the time

Nobody would of even mentioned anything about the elbows if dc didn’t bring it up

If the knee would have caused the KO, he'd have a case. It was grazing at best and it was the ground and pound that put him out. A point would have been taken but it would be pretty hard for a ref to jump in there during a finishing flurry like that.

Has there ever been a fighter who successfully appealed a loss?
Not that I know of, they didn’t even overturn Rumbles KO loss to Kevin Burns when his finger went knuckle deep into his eye socket with clear as day video evidence

It pretty clearly grazed him, but the real damage were the elbows to the back of the head imo

for me, the real damage was done with the left hook which was fully legal.

if you watch the replay, Emmett looks absolutely gone after getting hit with the left hook. even when he hits the ground he's not even looking at Stephens.

There has never been a verdict overturned due to an appeal afaik. I don't see this being the first.

Not that I know of, they didn’t even overturn Rumbles KO loss to Kevin Burns when his finger went knuckle deep into his eye socket with clear as day video evidence

Drew Dober vs. Leandro Silva?

One illegal elbow was thrown when Emmett went to grab the legs getting up when Stephens was aiming for the side of the head... the knee Stephens tried to time it as he was getting up and it might've glanced him a little bit... the legal left hook/hellbow did all the damage.

Nice brutal KO.

Wasn't the knee that will over turn it. The 2 or 3 elbows behind the head will

Good, he should appeal. Idk what Stephens thought he was doing to throw that knee at his head when Emmett was completely on the ground. And some of those elbows were clearly to the back of the head. Miragliotta was asleep out there. Although, I've seen it suggested Dan didn't understand the rules (which makes no sense because Josh was completely on his knees--old rules or new, those offenses are illegal).

good for him. stephen has thrown questionable elbows to back of the head on his last fight too. is all good he wants to finish a fight but needs to be clean shots.

What are you supposed to do if you are raining down shots and the oppenent turns his head like that? It's silly to think a fighter in the heat of the moment will stop midway through a thrashing like that if the head turns that way. Knee didn't hit at all. I highly doubt it will get overturned.

Should not be overturned, those elbows were legal until Emmett moved his head and the knee scrapes by.
Emmett should take the time to recover and not train for awhile.

A loss in the fight and soon a loss on the appeal.

This. And I didn’t reload
I will personally take you to a UFC event and set front row, and then introduce you to Dan, If you are willing to tell him what you think about him.

LoL, no, no you won’t.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>This shit is getting ridiculous. EMMET GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED YOU PUSSIES!!

Back