End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

Police have confirmed that a special constable has been hit by a bottle and hospitalised during the demonstrations. 250 Far right protesters took part and around 750 anti-fascist demonstrators.
stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

Yeah he does, you are just too blind to recognise the connection.

Why are you so upset about being considered far right? this really triggers you for some reason?
No he doesn't lol. Your connections that he creates Islamist's is all in your head. Neither do I like you forgot about. Also you've got it backwards, maybe you should think about throwing labels around then questioning why people take you up on it, also dodged providing the quotes.

No he doesn't lol. Your connections that he creates Islamist's is all in your head. Neither do I like you forgot about. Also you've got it backwards, maybe you should think about throwing labels around then questioning why people take you up on it, also dodged providing the quotes.
I already told you Im not searching through your posts to prove you are far right. Its obvious to anyone that recognises your name.

What creates people like Tommy Robinsion? Would you say radical islamists helped create the person Tommy is today? Of course they did. As he radicalises more of the uneducated UK(and worldwide.... ie you) population they create the new wave of recruits for the radical islamists. Stop being a fucking dunce and open your eyes.

I already told you Im not searching through your posts to prove you are far right. Its obvious to anyone that recognises your name.
So first you claim it's based on your interactions with me, now you claim I'm far right and help create Islamists merely "because". Full on delusion.

What creates people like Tommy Robinsion? Would you say radical islamists helped create the person Tommy is today? Of course they did. As he radicalises more of the uneducated UK(and worldwide.... ie you) population they create the new wave of recruits for the radical islamists. Stop being a fucking dunce and open your eyes.
No Tommy doesn't create Islamists, neither does his supporters. Pure made up narratives.

Tommy simultaneously responsible for creating the people he is against lol. It's like the left circle of fake news where literally every angle is spun in their favor and it's backing is about as convincing as "because I said so".

So first you claim it's was based on your interactions with me, now you claim I'm far right and help create Islamists merely "because". Full on delusion.

No Tommy doesn't create Islamists, neither does his supporters. Pure made up narratives.

Tommy simultaneously responsible for creating the people he is against lol. It's like the left circle of fake news.
Im saying pushing the rhetoric that you goofs do creates the conditions that make it easier for the hate preachers to recruit young muslims in our societies. So no, you dont "create" them, but you make it easier for the Islamists to turn our own against us!

accept it, because its a fact!

Im saying pushing the rhetoric that you goofs do creates the conditions that make it easier for the hate preachers to recruit young muslims in our societies. So no, you dont "create" them, but you make it easier for the Islamists to turn our own against us!

accept it, because its a fact!
A normal person isn't gonna Lee Rigby someone because someone disparaged Islam once, probably telling the truth. Salman Abedi wasn't on the receiving end of white bullies. Complete delusion.

Round and round we go.

As he radicalises more of the uneducated UK(and worldwide.... ie you) population they create the new wave of recruits for the radical islamists. Stop being a fucking dunce and open your eyes.

So what creates the several thousand White, British born ISIS recruits we've seen over the past decade? It surely couldn't be racism? Especially as these types of recruits in particular seem to be recent converts to Islam, and very quickly radicalised (I'd imagine due to a large amount of social issues e.g., rejection from the opposite sex, social bullying, the need to feel wanted and part of a group they'd never had)

Based on studies and interviews of Isis recruits, money and power are one of the key motivations for joining, with the belief in an Islamic caliphate another main, recurring theme.

I'm sure isolation plays a part for some recruits, and maybe a hatred of British/Western people that comes from negative encounters with actual racists, but I don't think it's anywhere near in enough quantity to blame "the right" or the "far right" for the global Islamic terrorism problem in the world right now, which is what I took issue with earlier in this thread.

The swathes of young British born Jihadis going to fight for ISIS is a multifaceted problem and it's intellectually lazy to isolate and blame "racism", "the far right" or "islamaphobia" in my opinion.

So what creates the several thousand White, British born ISIS recruits we've seen over the past decade? It surely couldn't be racism? Especially as these types of recruits in particular seem to be recent converts to Islam, and very quickly radicalised (I'd imagine due to a large amount of social issues e.g., rejection from the opposite sex, social bullying, the need to feel wanted and part of a group they'd never had)

Based on studies and interviews of Isis recruits, money and power are one of the key motivations for joining, with the belief in an Islamic caliphate another main, recurring theme.

I'm sure isolation plays a part for some recruits, and maybe a hatred of British/Western people that comes from negative encounters with actual racists, but I don't think it's anywhere near in enough quantity to blame "the right" or the "far right" for the global Islamic terrorism problem in the world right now, which is what I took issue with earlier in this thread.

The swathes of young British born Jihadis going to fight for ISIS is a multifaceted problem and it's intellectually lazy to blame "racism", "the far right" or "islamaphobia" in my opinion.
are they white muslims? Im talking about making it easier for the radical islamist hate preachers to recruit muslims. I didnt mention anything about race

The swathes of young British born Jihadis going to fight for ISIS is a multifaceted problem and it's intellectually lazy to blame "racism", "the far right" or "islamaphobia" in my opinion.
It's worse than lazy, it's a deliberate low-IQ ploy to blame others for Islamists' murders and suicide bombings. This way the loony left can shift responsibility for their actions onto the -real- boogeyman, "the far-right" lol.

are they white muslims? Im talking about making it easier for the radical islamist hate preachers to recruit muslims. I didnt mention anything about race

My point being that if Tommy Robinson and "racists" feed and grow Islamic terrorism through their bigotry and racism, then what are the excuses for the many white jihadis we've seen. Their reasons for joining are more than likely tied to the many British born Asian ISIS recruits.

A normal person isn't gonna Lee Rigby someone because someone disparaged Islam once, probably telling the truth. Salman Abedi wasn't on the receiving end of white bullies. Complete delusion.

Round and round we go.
are you even reading what Im posting? Im saying you idiots make it easier for the islamists to recruit muslims, radicalise them and make them do the evil things the islamists have done so far.

try reading my posts before responding next time doofus

My point being that if Tommy Robinson and "racists" feed and grow Islamic terrorism through their bigotry and racism, then what are the excuses for the many white jihadis we've seen. Their reasons for joining are more than likely tied to the many British born Asian ISIS recruits.
again you are bringing race into this..... what does race have to do with islamists recruiting muslims? Tommy and his followers are anti islam.... some are not racist, but Id say most are(if I had to guess).They dont care if the muslims are white, brown or black.

are you even reading what Im posting? Im saying you idiots make it easier for the islamists to recruit muslims, radicalise them and make them do the evil things the islamists have done so far.

try reading my posts before responding next time doofus
There is no evidence for what you're saying. Just conjecture. The example I gave are examples of this are devoid of your claims. Which Islamist attacks are even hinted at being provoked by the far right?

There is no evidence for what you're saying. Just conjecture. The example I gave are examples of this are devoid of your claims. Which Islamist attacks are even hinted at being provoked by the far right?
ffs you arent reading anything Im posting are you?

ffs you arent reading anything Im posting are you?
Apparently me and Tommy "help create Islamists" your words. There is no proof of this as ridiculous as the claim is at face value to even give it time to think about.

Islamists start shit > protests and backlash happen > "the protestors help create Islamists" < Librul logic.

again you are bringing race into this..... what does race have to do with islamists recruiting muslims? Tommy and his followers are anti islam.... some are not racist, but Id say most are(if I had to guess).They dont care if the muslims are white, brown or black.

Once again.

The assertion is that Tommy Robinson and his "followers" are racist, anti Islamic, bigots.

If this is the case, then what are the reasons for White recruits(who absolutely couldn't have been radicalised by being racially abused by Tommy Robinson supporters) joining ISIS?

The answer is group belonging, power and money.

You'll find the same responses for recruits regardless of race. If racism was the primary reason for Islamic Jihadists coming from the west, then why weren't there as many first generation Jihadist coming from Britain as there are 2nd and 3rd generation? When the earlier arrivals from the Middle East would have suffered just as much, if not more racist abuse than the generations that succeeded them?

In fact why didn't we see radicalisation of other minority groups in Britain? Indians, Chinese, Afro-Caribbean communities suffered far more overt and violent racism at the hands of groups like the national front than modern day British born islamists would have ever suffered, yet these groups didn't radicalise, leave the country to join a foreign army and take up arms against Britain/the West, this seems to be a problem unique to Islam and the root cause isn't islamaphobia or racism.

Once again.

The assertion is that Tommy Robinson and his "followers" are racist, anti Islamic, bigots.

If this is the case, then what are the reasons for White recruits(who absolutely couldn't have been radicalised by being racially abused by Tommy Robinson supporters) joining ISIS?

The answer is group belonging, power and money.

You'll find the same responses for recruits regardless of race. If racism was the primary reason for Islamic Jihadists coming from the west, then why weren't their as many first generation Jihadist coming from Britain as there are 2nd and 3rd generation? When the earlier arrivals from the Middle East would have suffered just as much, if not more racist abuse than the generations that succeeded them?

In fact why didn't we see radicalisation of other minority groups in Britain? Indians, Chinese, Afro-Caribbean communities suffered far more overt and violent racism at the hands of groups like the national front than modern day British born islamists would have ever suffered, yet these groups didn't radicalise, leave the country to join a foreign army and take up arms against Britain/the West, this seems to be a problem unique to Islam and the root cause isn't islamaphobia or racism.
but I didnt say all of them are racists and they "racially abuse " muslims. White muslims will get shit from them just the same as the other muslims from other races. Why the fuck are you making this a race issue now?

Apparently me and Tommy "help create Islamists" your words. There is no proof of this as ridiculous as the claim is at face value to even give it time to think about.

Islamists start shit > protests and backlash happen > "the protestors help create Islamists" < Librul logic.
you help by making it easier for islamists to recruit young impressionable muslims

Ive stated this multiple times already you fucking asshat

but I didnt say all of them are racists and they "racially abuse " muslims. White muslims will get shit from them just the same as the other muslims from other races. Why the fuck are you making this a race issue now?
You like to use the word "far right", now you're saying they're not all far right, just ordinary folk.

Your story is getting twisted as you try and patch it up.

you help by making it easier for islamists to recruit young impressionable muslims

Ive stated this multiple times already you fucking asshat
What is it I do now that makes me responsible for someone getting Lee Rigbied in the street?

makes claims, then dodges, walks it back, 1 liners etc.

What is it I do now that makes me responsible for someone getting Lee Rigbied in the street?
pushing your bullshit rhetoric about a muslim invasion of the west.... shit like that.

Back