End of UK as free society RE: Tommy Robinson jailed for BS; released on bail.

wrong, because there is no issue in Scotland..... so you fuckers can enjoy your religious war. Scotlands been dealing with sectarianism for years and are tired of the bullshit.

enjoy fucking up your society over petty bigotry

Sure and Scotland is the measuring stick for planet earth now? Take a look at what’s happening in Paris, UK, and even Detroit

Sure and Scotland is the measuring stick for planet earth now? Take a look at what’s happening in Paris, UK, and even Detroit
As Ive previously stated we dont have a "muslim problem" so if you want to have a religious war you fire right ahead..... sectarianism isnt something you have any experience with so I'll just let you ruin your society. We on the other hand will just sit back and watch the show. When you say "UK" you should really say "England" because thats where the issues are.

you are a fool and history will look back at you as such!

The non reporting in the press of Tommy Robinson made think of how Stephen Lawrence still gets mentioned yet the murder of Kriss Donald by a Pakistani gang in Glasgow 2004 never made much headlines in the UK ?

Arizona Congressman Rep. Paul Gosar is under attack by the CAIR I just really think this is a brave person that knew he was going to be piloried for speaking out. He has personally flown to England to attend the free tommy protests. Tommy is beginning to become an international figure. Who would have thought that a working class guy from Lutton with little formal education would have world leaders from Israel to America supporting him

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/mus...ican-congressman-over-u-k-extremist-1.6291963
The Arizona chapter of the nation’s largest Muslim civil rights group on Wednesday condemned a congressman for appearing at a London rally in support of a jailed far-right British activist.

Republican Rep. Paul Gosar recently spoke at a rally supporting the jailed British far-right activist Tommy Robinson. The Arizona chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said Robinson co-founded an Islamophobic group called the English Defence League.

“It is inexplicable for a sitting U.S. congressman to speak at, let alone attend a rally for someone responsible for spreading as much hate and bigotry as Tommy Robinson,” CAIR-AZ Executive Director Imraan Siddiqi said in a statement. “We condemn the congressman’s choice to stand with far-right Islamophobic conspiracy-theorists, and call on elected officials from both parties to speak out on this matter.”

The non reporting in the press of Tommy Robinson made think of how Stephen Lawrence still gets mentioned yet the murder of Kriss Donald by a Pakistani gang in Glasgow 2004 never made much headlines in the UK ?

Stephen Lawrence get's mentioned cause the father of one of the killers (David Norris) was a police grass and fellow mason who perverted the course of justice for many years with complicity of senior metropolitan police officers, for a full account of it, get the book "the untouchables by Michael Gillard and Laurie Flynn).

In Scotland the record talks about the Kriss Donald murder, mostly to report on what's happening to the inmates, for instance, the ring-leader is now Jewish.

I think the murderers were all Scottish but were of Pakistani origin and fled there after they committed the attack.

"Curtain twitchers" <Lmaoo> never heard that one. What does it mean?

folk who hide behind their curtains to look outside instead of actually going out and doing something, you see the curtain twitch as they're peeking out.

So if you want to know why Tommy is fighting just look at this. This is how the MP's really few about the rape victims

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co....e-victims-to-keep-their-mouths-shut_23593.htm

A SEX abuse survivor has called for an MP who shared a “hurtful” tweet saying child abuse victims “should keep their mouths shut” to resign.

Sammy Woodhouse, who was groomed as a teenager by abuser Arshid Hussain, spoke out after Naz Shah, Bradford West Labour MP, retweeted and liked a tweet from a parody account of newspaper columnist Owen Jones.

It said: “Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity.”

... so I decided to take a picture with this white OAP to prove it :p lol

That's not a true representation of what happened. It's pretty easy to fact check, but that practice is largely unknown to the denizens here.

Are you saying Naz Shah didn't like and retweet a post saying that?

pri_50287010.jpg

Or do you genuinely believe it was an "accident"?

Do I only get two choices in this framed discussion?

Well you said that story is not a true representation of what happened.

What really happened? Was it an "accident" as was claimed by Shah's spokeswoman? Or is it being misrepresented like what you claim? I posted the proof above.

Seems to me a scumbag (shah) let the mask slip.

Well you said that story is not a true representation of what happened.

What really happened? Was it an "accident" as was claimed by Shah's spokeswoman? Or is it being misrepresented like what you claim? I posted the proof above.

Indeed it isn't. It quote mined the one account, without giving the accused the right of reply. It only presented one side of the story.

I have no idea whether she made an accident or not. The whole British establishment elite seem to have an unhealthy interest in young children, from the whole boarding school philosophy to the cover-ups by the Tories and the BBC of Jimmy Saville, Kincora boys home, Jersey boys home and the Wlesh one too. Holly Greig as well.

Indeed it isn't. It quote mined the one account, without giving the accused the right of reply. It only presented one side of the story.

I have no idea whether she made an accident or not. The whole British establishment elite seem to have an unhealthy interest in young children, from the whole boarding school philosophy to the cover-ups by the Tories and the BBC of Jimmy Saville, Kincora boys home, Jersey boys home and the Wlesh one too. Holly Greig as well.

So why did you tell @Brazilian HKD with total certainty that's "not a true representation of what actually happened" when you yourself don't know.

Seems to me like you jumped in to defend one of your team, blindly.

The only facts of the story are, Naz Shah Labour MP, retweeted and liked a comment directed at abuse victims. I don't see how reporting on it is a misrepresentation.

So why did you tell @Brazilian HKD with total certainty that's "not a true representation of what actually happened" when you yourself don't know.

Cause it isn't a representation of what happened it omits parts of the story. You're mistaking my point of objection. You think i'm objecting cause i think it's a mistake i'm objecting because of the omission of all information.

What team? I share nothing with Naz Shah, not Gender, not Theology, not philosophy, not nationality, not political affiliation. In fact there are no socio-economic factors where we belong in the same group. Wait we might both be heterosexual , is that the team you're talking about?

Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome comes with a variety of pavlovian responses. One is automatic denial that something's rotten in Denmark while plugging their noses and taking perfume suppositories. Another common symptom is labeling people who dispassionately look at trends and statistics as alarmists and rabble rousers. Unfortunately there's no known cure. :(

Cause it isn't a representation of what happened it omits parts of the story. You're mistaking my point of objection. You think i'm objecting cause i think it's a mistake i'm objecting because of the omission of all information.

What team? I share nothing with Naz Shah, not Gender, not Theology, not philosophy, not nationality, not political affiliation. In fact there are no socio-economic factors where we belong in the same group. Wait we might both be heterosexual , is that the team you're talking about?

What parts were omitted? This story has been posted several times in the WR, including by myself. It's been covered extensively.

You saying it's not a "true representation" implies that the article above is false, not just that it apparently omits information.

The pertinent facts of the case are, Naz Shah, a Labour MP of Pakistani origin, who has attacked other MPs for pointing out that Pakistani groups disproportionately target young girls, liked and retweeted a comment directed at those abused children. What was left out that would justify Shah's actions?

Back