Enfusion # 69 Groningen The Netherlands 23.06.2018

julie kitchen

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This Saturday tune into www.enfusionlive.com for nonstop action during Enfusion Groningen.

A packed arena will witness top class fights including Tayfun Ozcan who recently beat Andy Souwer, will this weekend face legend Mohamed Khamal who is eager to take the win. Join in with the action…

ENFUSION Talents #54 Groningen The Netherlands 23.06.2018

Local start time 18.00 GMT Time 16.00

1. 3X3 60 Kg

Dimangio Jano (Netherlands) vs Ilias Bannis (Morocco)

2. 3X3 95 Kg

Fernando Goodings (Netherlands) vs Jeroen de Groot (Netherlands)

3. 3X3 67 Kg

Amier Abdulahad (Egypt) vs Khalid El Moukadam (Morocco)

4. 3X3 63 Kg

Adam el Hammouchi (Morocco) vs Nick Gruijters (Netherlands)

5. 3X3 85 Kg

Martin Reemeijer (Netherlands) vs Ray Nijmeijer (Netherlands)

6. 3X3 67 Kg
Kevin Henneken (Netherlands) vs Shamil Uvayusov (Belgium)

7. 3X3 95 Kg

Clyde Brunswijk (Surinam)) vs Fred Sikking (Netherlands)

Enfusion # 69 Groningen The Netherlands 23.06.2018

Local start time 21.00 GMT 19.00

1. 3X3 75 Kg

Armen Hovhannisjan (Armenia) vs Marouan Toutouh (Morocco)

2. 5x2 64 Kg FEMALE

Sarél de Jong (Netherlands) vs Chellina Chirino (Curacao)

3. 3X3 HW

Luis Tavares (Netherlands) vs Kamran Aminzade (Iran)

4. 3X3 72,5 Kg

Endy Semeleer (Netherlands) vs Paul Jansen (Netherlands)

5. 3X3 75 Kg

Nordin van Roosmalen (Netherlands) vs Nicky Lopez (Netherlands)

6. 3x3 80 Kg

Robin Ciric (Netherlands) vs Lofti Amri (Morocco)

7. 3X3 70 Kg

Tayfun Ozcan (Turkey) vs Mohamed Khamal (Morocco)

Wasn't Paul Jansen fighting at 67kg like a year ago? Now he is fighting Endy at 72.5 ... good luck. Hopefully RvR's kid brother wins.

Its stuff like this that makes me realize I'm not as big of a kb fan as I think. I have no clue who these fighters are apart from Endy (because of his win over superbon), Mohamed Khamal and Ozcan.

If you're trying to compete with other promotions switch shit up a little. All I'm seeing is Dutch kickboxers. Even some of the fighters who have Morocco beside their names are fighters from Holland. You have a 60kg and a 63kg fight? Why not find yourself a few Thais that you think have the right style for kb and if they don't replace them. Or what about a Chinese kickboxer. There are loads of them. Why not contact a Thai like Yodwicha and see if you can bring him in against someone like Endy. Buakaws old and out of his prime and superbon was a good choice but he's just one guy who had a few fights for your promotion and never came back. This is why I like promotions like Kunlun. They had Eastern Europeans, Dutch stylists, Chinese, Japanese, thai, you name it.

Those are just examples but you get my drift. I love kickboxing but usually not interested in promotions that basically have the same style of fighters in. I wanna see more variety. Its easier for me to talk about this behind a computer screen then it is for a promotion to actually do this but its a forum and I wanna leave my 2 cents so no disrespect intended.

Well, To be fair Clyde Brunswijk, Fred Sikking, Marouan Toutouh, Luis Tavares, Endy Semeleer, Nordin Van Rossmalen, Ozcan and Khamal are all known names.

The problem of enfusion to me is the lack of real competitivity comparing to K-1, Kunlun and glory

of course that Enfusion is way smaller but they play it safe too much, as you could see with some of their former main guys Lazaar, Bulaid, Jaraya, a lot of it has changed since 2017 but still a path to go to increase the high level competitivity, otherwise as Bulaid and Jaraya, we will see more Enfusion stars migrating to bigger promotions,i mean, the guys that really want to leverage their careers..

Not to mention the crazy referee and judges shenanigans that arent rare in kickboxing, but enfusion is having too much of it.

If you're trying to compete with other promotions switch shit up a little. All I'm seeing is Dutch kickboxers. Even some of the fighters who have Morocco beside their names are fighters from Holland. You have a 60kg and a 63kg fight? Why not find yourself a few Thais that you think have the right style for kb and if they don't replace them. Or what about a Chinese kickboxer. There are loads of them. Why not contact a Thai like Yodwicha and see if you can bring him in against someone like Endy. Buakaws old and out of his prime and superbon was a good choice but he's just one guy who had a few fights for your promotion and never came back. This is why I like promotions like Kunlun. They had Eastern Europeans, Dutch stylists, Chinese, Japanese, thai, you name it.
It costs and they aren't made out of money. Well, not for most of the shows anyway. They brought in Buakaw probably because he's one of the 2 famous fighters in the sport and people might know him, and their UAE backers maybe too.

Some of the Enfusion guys didn't even know K-1 was doing shows in Japan again like a year and a half ago so I highly doubt they know who or what is a Yodwicha, let alone most of their audience. Yodwicha also seems pretty busy.

It costs and they aren't made out of money. Well, not for most of the shows anyway. They brought in Buakaw probably because he's one of the 2 famous fighters in the sport and people might know him, and their UAE backers maybe too.

Some of the Enfusion guys didn't even know K-1 was doing shows in Japan again like a year and a half ago so I highly doubt they know who or what is a Yodwicha, let alone most of their audience. Yodwicha also seems pretty busy.
Yeah I get that. They were just examples.

Complain all you want, those fighters produce more blood per capita than all other promotions combined.

Its stuff like this that makes me realize I'm not as big of a kb fan as I think. I have no clue who these fighters are apart from Endy (because of his win over superbon), Mohamed Khamal and Ozcan.

Those are just examples but you get my drift. I love kickboxing but usually not interested in promotions that basically have the same style of fighters in. I wanna see more variety. Its easier for me to talk about this behind a computer screen then it is for a promotion to actually do this but its a forum and I wanna leave my 2 cents so no disrespect intended.

They also invited Petchanong and one guys from fairtex gym at abu dhabi event last year.

Find thai fighter with kickboxing style is pretty difficult and they have to deal with their agenda, contract with gym and thai promotion, some fake agent, and also the competition with other foreign organization make the market more difficult.

When you speak about Kunlun, you have to know they dont play at same level, because their budget is very huge compared to Enfusion. But in comparison the dutch organisation have lot of young talent, who made some event very interesting.

For the style.... Endy is one of the guy who change the game, i think is the reason for why he have pretty good success against their star, but for me they dont deserve him, his place is at Glory, and its the point who really disgusting me from Enfusion.

They every time try to push up and protect fighter like ben moh, el boustati, compared than guy who really deserve with their performance

I would not call this protecting: Ben Moh fought last year Tayfun, Semeleer, Superbon.
Bustati fought Javier Loren, Ulrik Bokeme and next fight Artur Kyshenko.
I would not call that local Dutch fighters either.

I would not call this protecting: Ben Moh fought last year Tayfun, Semeleer, Superbon.
Bustati fought Javier Loren, Ulrik Bokeme and next fight Artur Kyshenko.
I would not call that local Dutch fighters either.

I dont talk about their matchmaking because when you have the organisation on your side, you can face anyone if they always support you.

I talked about how they protect and support some guy, like El Boustati you want an example ? Ok, when he do is acting performance vs BOKEME, what they do after that ? Sign him vs KYSHENKO <45><45><45>

Sounds to be very nice for Ulrik BOKEME.....

Why they dont shared the result between BEN MOH vs SEMELEER ? And what they do after the fight ? Shared picture of BEN MOH on instagram...Really cool and fair for the performance of Endy.

I just shared my fresh memories, but if i made investigations i will post many stories like that.

I support enfusion because with them i discover many good fighter, and most of the times i took their ppv, but they really acting like a kids...

Bustati is signed vs Kyshenko because he has still the 85 belt, although he had 2 first round loses in the league. It is a belt fight.
Ben Moh vs Semeleer I don't know, but they are both Enfusion contracted fighters.

Back