England and freedom of speech - Rowan Atkinson.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's a few years old but still relevant. It's not a comedy sketch but there are some laughs, actually whatever he says sounds funny really.

Ironically Baldrick is a wee cuck these days.
Maybe Blackadder can smack him into shape.

It's a few years old but still relevant. It's not a comedy sketch but there are some laughs, actually whatever he says sounds funny really.

I agree entirely with him. I'd like to see the same thing broadcast all over Canada and the US. However, it's important to note where he differs from the likes of Jordan Peterson, from ~8:36 onward, explaining even if you believe political correctness is a crock, you still need to take responsibility for the things you say.

Comedians, especially, have a lot to fear from this habit of taking to extremes well-meaning people's desire to help the downtrodden.

Mr. Bean for British Prime Minister

He is an electrical engineer by education so he is smarter than your average bear.

This thread is far too English for me.

SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!

Excuse me, will this be the 5 minute tune-up or the full half hour?
They arrived too early. We need them now more than ever. Think of all the material available for such talent now.

Back