England-Deadly crossbows sold on High Street without need for a licence or background checks

Guys . This is an assault crossbow.

It is super obvious, lets look at why.

Pistol grip

Barrel shroud

Adjustable stock

Ability to accept detachable magazines

I dont see a flash suppressor, so they are missing one feature.

But for real i want that upper ;( you can't find them anymore
=)

This one fires steel balls, not arrows.
It actually fires both. Arrows only work close range though because you have to remove the fletching.

Source: It's hanging up in my living room.

That's the transcontinental ballistic rocket launcher version. Pretty sure Sadam was developing the same thing and that's why he got kilt!

I actually had pistol style crossbow as a kid.

1-3__22249.1363288985.500.750.jpg

That little thing could have ruined someone's day. I think they're called Deathstar crossbows now.
Ironically that is a prohibited weapon in Canada.

It actually fires both. Arrows only work close range though because you have to remove the fletching.

Source: It's hanging up in my living room.

You hang your crossbow in your living room?

And my compound bow

Do you have a picture of that? How does that go with the rest of your shit? Lol. I'm just trying to picture the way that you've incorporated hanging bows in your living room.

Do you have a picture of that? How does that go with the rest of your shit? Lol. I'm just trying to picture the way that you've incorporated hanging bows in your living room.
No pictures. My house is very open concept. Sunken living room/dinning room area with a pillar right by the stairs to the kitchen. The crossbow hangs there. The compound bow s hanging on the wall.

I literally live in the woods, so it's not out of place.

Also why is england always trying to ban some shit? What in the hell kinda dystopian shit show country are you fools trying to create ?

Trying to create? They’ve always been a big brother/over reaching government. They’ve only gone crazier in recent years. There’s a reason why we separated from them, because of this kind of bullshit.

Easy to laugh but im pretty confident it is already a felony to bring that into a state like California. Just because it is connected (atm) to an upper receiver that does not fire from gun powder does not change the lower receiver from being a firearm, so all the rules apply

Now I want an assault bow . . .

Easy to laugh but im pretty confident it is already a felony to bring that into a state like California. Just because it is connected (atm) to an upper receiver that does not fire from gun powder does not change the lower receiver from being a firearm, so all the rules apply
the hilarious thing is you can easily buy a big ass machete or hatchet at target,ross or home depot in California and walk out the door with it I don't even think the check ID. we have some dumb laws

No pictures. My house is very open concept. Sunken living room/dinning room area with a pillar right by the stairs to the kitchen. The crossbow hangs there. The compound bow s hanging on the wall.

I literally live in the woods, so it's not out of place.

Yeah, I mean anything can make perfect sense depending on the surroundings and style of the home. I have 3 guitars hanging in my living room, and some albums, and somehow they look great with a middle eastern room divider and flat screen TV. It makes sense when you see it.

I have a 1940s Winchester 94 30-30 that I've thought about hanging, but it just doesn't fit in with everything else.

Yeah, I mean anything can make perfect sense depending on the surroundings and style of the home. I have 3 guitars hanging in my living room, and some albums, and somehow they look great with a middle eastern room divider and flat screen TV. It makes sense when you see it.

I have a 1940s Winchester 94 30-30 that I've thought about hanging, but it just doesn't fit in with everything else.
That is an amazing rifle. If I had that thing hanging up I'd be taking it down to shoot it every single day.

That is an amazing rifle. If I had that thing hanging up I'd be taking it down to shoot it every single day.

Yeah, it makes you feel like you're in a western too. I grew up watching westerns, and every time I hold that rifle I still feel like I should be chasing down some guys who just robbed a stagecoach. Unfortunately, I do not live in a location where I can just walk outside and fire off some rounds. I hardly ever shoot rifles because the range near me is pistol ammo only.

You should be more worried about a pocket knife. And lol at the article. They know nothing about crossbows
Pretty sure they already banned those, onto the next thing...crossbows, LO-fucking-L.

Back