England-Deadly crossbows sold on High Street without need for a licence or background checks

Is the agenda to disarm the world's populations now becoming apparent to you guys?

i thought that criminals could always get guns if they wanted. why are they even considering crossbows?

Is the agenda to disarm the world's populations now becoming apparent to you guys?

lmao

even the most evil of shadowy bond villains would realize that such a thing would be laughably impossible. the most powerful military the world has ever seen can barely sustain an effective occupation of the likes of iraq and afghanistan. there are literally more guns than there are adults in the USA. then you have militia in the developing countries of the world.

who is it trying to achieve this in your mind? the illuminati? jews? CNN?

You know if you keep banning stuff at some point they will stop hurting each other. It's not like they would pick up rock or a pointy stick or even a big heavy stick.

Medieval weapons are pretty sweet. Always though it would be cool to use one of these Chinese repeating crossbows:

300153658197132125794124950_950_hrskt3.jpg

I was looking round the Royal Armouries the other day and they had these cool revolver/knife/knuckleduster combos.

Dolnegun.JPG

lmao

even the most evil of shadowy bond villains would realize that such a thing would be laughably impossible. the most powerful military the world has ever seen can barely sustain an effective occupation of the likes of iraq and afghanistan. there are literally more guns than there are adults in the USA. then you have militia in the developing countries of the world.

who is it trying to achieve this in your mind? the illuminati? jews? CNN?

Rich and powerful people don't like guns in the hands of peasants. The UK is neutered, Europe is in the process of being neutered, Australia is neutered, Canada is in the process of being neutered as well as America. Slowly but surely. It's painfully obvious.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...an-on-assault-weapons-upheld-by-federal-judge

Some states in the US will hold out for a very long time but I'm sure the rich and powerful are willing to concede.

I was looking round the Royal Armouries the other day and they had these cool revolver/knife/knuckleduster combos.

Dolnegun.JPG

They invented some crazy zhit back in the day. Makes you wonder how effective the gun on that is though? Probably a range of 5 feet or something.

Rich and powerful people don't like guns in the hands of peasants. The UK is neutered, Europe is in the process of being neutered, Australia is neutered, Canada is in the process of being neutered as well as America. Slowly but surely. It's painfully obvious.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...an-on-assault-weapons-upheld-by-federal-judge

Some states in the US will hold out for a very long time but I'm sure the rich and powerful are willing to concede.

you're silly.

You know if you keep banning stuff at some point they will stop hurting each other. It's not like they would pick up rock or a pointy stick or even a big heavy stick.
criminals could just start making their own guns like they do in the Philippines and the middle east even if every single gun was banned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back