England says children raped by muslim gangs consented, BARF INSIDE!!!

What I truly hate about this recent "multi-cultural" experiment is that it has compromised the laws of our countries to the point where child marriages and child sex abuse are being excused as a "complex, multi-layered issue that is culturally relative" .

There's nothing complex, multi-layered or relative about it. It's pretty damn straight-forward, Our scientific studies on human biology and psychology has allowed us to realize, here in the West, that sexual relations are very damaging to children and teenagers, and there is a mountain of evidence to prove it. Therefore we have laws put in place to prevent young people from having to go through these sorts of experiences, that may determine the course of the rest of their life, in a very negative manner.

A warlord from over a thousand years ago should have no say on the issue. I'm sure he was a clever man in his time, but this is no longer his time. We don't marry 9 year olds here and we don't have sex with 12 year olds. Anyone who does, ought to spend the rest of their life in prison.

No compromises, no tolerance, no "understanding".

It wouldn't surprise me if mosques are actively encouraging British Muslims to have more and more children for the upcoming civil war. Their "duty" as Muslims.

That Is absolutely happening.
In America these people take advantage of life insurance and other systems.
Their making a lot of money

What I truly hate about this recent "multi-cultural" experiment is that it has compromised the laws of our countries to the point where child marriages and child sex abuse are being excused as a "complex, multi-layered issue that is culturally relative" .

There's nothing complex, multi-layered or relative about it. It's pretty damn straight-forward, Our scientific studies on human biology and psychology has allowed us to realize, here in the West, that sexual relations are very damaging to children and teenagers, and there is a mountain of evidence to prove it. Therefore we have laws put in place to prevent young people from having to go through these sorts of experiences, that may determine the course of the rest of their life.

A warlord from over a thousand years ago should have no say on the issue. I'm sure he was a clever man in his time, but this is no longer his time. We don't marry 9 year olds here and we don't have sex with 12 year olds. Anyone who does, ought to spend the rest of their life in prison.

No compromises, no tolerance, no "understanding".
different culture
hard to judge

There's nothing complex, multi-layered or relative about it. It's pretty damn straight-forward, Our scientific studies on human biology and psychology has allowed us to realize, here in the West, that sexual relations are very damaging to children and teenagers, and there is a mountain of evidence to prove it. Therefore we have laws put in place to prevent young people from having to go through these sorts of experiences, that may determine the course of the rest of their life.

That's when you know it's not an experiment.
Too many bad things happening.
You can tell how sketchy this is.
The president of the u.s. wants to ban these people.
The citizens want them banned.
And it's still shoved down our throats

what the fuck, are you trying to say sexual abuse on children as young as 12 isnt that bad because we wouldnt be mad if teenage boys got laid?

1- are you one of those MGTOW tryhards? men as second class citizens?

2-of course there is more outrage when girls are raped than boys, due to the physical trauma and risk of pregnancy.

what the fuck is wrong with you

This is all over the fucking place. Break it down.

Do you believe:

a) No gender double standard exists when it comes to sexual consent among teens.

b) A double standard exists and rightfully so.

I can tell you as a man that if I had a 15 year old daughter who slept with a 25 year old male it would distress me far, far more than if my 15 year old son ended up sleeping with a 25 year old female.

Even though I know it is an accepted fact that girls mature mentally and emotionally faster than boys. (Recent studies suggest up to 10 years faster.)

I have to force myself to realize that my bias in this area is dead wrong. And confront the social and cultural influences that have shaped it.

im shocked that @ultramanhyata is trying to downplay the rape of children to fit his agenda of blaming his failures on "the current culture's treatment of men as second-class citizens"

You lack reading comprehension. I'm not the guy who is the MGTOW believer. I'm the guy calling out the alt right morons (like you) who crusade against feminism and then prove hypocrites when it comes to issues of sexual consent.

Don't try to distance yourself from the worldview that you've blatantly supported here.

You know the world is fucked when there are pedophile rape gang apologists.

I mean this is the same state that allowed over a thousand girls to get swept up in a grooming gangs in Rotherham. Ignored countless parents begging for help because they didn't want to arrest the brown skinned Asians.

I mean this is the same country. So as a great man once said................
K9Y98.gif

British politicians and police have a certain level of disdain towards their poor/working class citizens.

Last edited:
Why does UK have a "conservative" government but do anything to appease muslims and is Politically Correct as fuck in everything from media to Police?

Just part and parcel.
Diversity is our strength.

Well yes of course they do. They're appointed by the Government who actively support the Islamification of the UK. Everyone from Teresa May to Jeremy Corbin to Prince Charles to Emma Watson supports this agenda. All there is on the other side is Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson and Morrissey.

Morrissey? Seriously? Has he spoke out against the religion of peace or something?

You lack reading comprehension. I'm not the guy who is the MGTOW believer. I'm the guy calling out the alt right morons (like you) who crusade against feminism and then prove hypocrites when it comes to issues of sexual consent.

Don't try to distance yourself from the worldview that you've blatantly supported here.

I don't know man. I just can't understand the mentality of someone who reads about a 14 year old girl getting gang-raped, a 13 year old getting raped in the woods by a 21 year old, and so on and so forth and what pops into your mind is "LOL you guys aren't this outraged when a 16 year old boy fucks his homeroom teacher! LOL this is the same thing and you guys are dumb and I'm smart!!" Like, seriously man? Do you view everything that you see through the lens of some poop-flinging contest between you and the alt-right? I personally think this story is really fucked up and disturbing and I don't see why anyone would want to introduce any whataboutery to it.

Look, disgusting trash that thinks being opposed to lunatic feminism means being pro-rape.
Hate to tell you, bright spark, but the feminism most of us rail against is no friend to women.

..and you're a piece of shit for your opening post in this thread.

Those countries are too powerful to take down technologically or with traditional weapons and armies.

Enemies are thinking outside the box and doing more damge in other ways.
They laugh at Americans who wait with their guns.
Because that's not the fight today
Draconic measures > Everything

Now, if this was a bunch of young teen boys with older female teachers all the guys would say, "Of course they consented! It was the greatest day of their lives up to that point!"
Oh look a leftoid pedo apologist, why is it not a surprise?

I don't know man. I just can't understand the mentality of someone who reads about a 14 year old girl getting gang-raped, a 13 year old getting raped in the woods by a 21 year old, and so on and so forth and what pops into your mind is "LOL you guys aren't this outraged when a 16 year old boy fucks his homeroom teacher! LOL this is the same thing and you guys are dumb and I'm smart!!" Like, seriously man? Do you view everything that you see through the lens of some poop-flinging contest between you and the alt-right? I personally think this story is really fucked up and disturbing and I don't see why anyone would want to introduce any whataboutery to it.

The problem with everything you're saying is that this was not a story about forced rape. This was a story about what constitutes consent.

The entire issue surrounding these episodes is: Was this rape? Or was this consensual sex?

You and others immediately conclude that it was obviously rape. (And the rapists were Muslims!) And therefore anyone posting anything other than condolences for the victims and condemnation of the perps is some sort of sicko.

I'm just trying to raise an issue that's been raised by millions before me: Do we as a society view underage sex acts differently depending on the gender of the person in question?

To me the answer is, obviously, "yes". And, as I have admitted, I am also guilty as charged. But I've identified the hypocrisy and am trying to change it within myself. I would encourage others to do the same.

Look, disgusting trash that thinks being opposed to lunatic feminism means being pro-rape.
Hate to tell you, bright spark, but the feminism most of us rail against is no friend to women.

..and you're a piece of shit for your opening post in this thread.

You're a non-introspective mouth-breather. So I don't expect anything more from you than this sort of emotional lashing out.

You just said you were mad that men are second class citizens and aren't treated the same

You're fucking dumb and said stupid shit and now are trying to blame me for it?

You just said you were mad that men are second class citizens and aren't treated the same

You're fucking dumb and said stupid shit and now are trying to blame me for it?

It always amazes me that it is often the same men who decry feminism and what they see as the current culture's treatment of men as second-class citizens who will be the first to hold young females to a different standard than young males when it comes to sexual consent.

You're a straight up retard.

Back