Enson Inoue Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats for you Visa, Enson. You sound like a down to earth good hearted person. God Bless and best wishes to you.

Your fight with Frank Shamrock was one of the fights that really got me interested in MMA. Too bad at the time, for whatever reason, you were being portrayed as a bad guy so I was cheering for Shamrock. lol But I know better now, you're one of the good guys, not just in MMA but in life.

Thanks a lot DrTrouble.

if you want a green card we may as well pray for that now il make it my birthday wish

Hey Enson, what are you doing for NYE? Watching DYNAMITE? Live or on TV? Roppongi after that??

Just curious, not trying to pry.

Enson, why do you think Kid is getting pushed down the Dynamite!! fight order? Is he suffering a huge drop in popularity?

Hey Enson, what are you doing for NYE? Watching DYNAMITE? Live or on TV? Roppongi after that??

Just curious, not trying to pry.

Watched Dynamite on TV then hit Roppongi!!!

Enson, why do you think Kid is getting pushed down the Dynamite!! fight order? Is he suffering a huge drop in popularity?

Yes! Since he lost his last 3 fights he is taking a major hit in his stock.

Enson, have you met Aoki in real life? What type of person does he come off as in real life?

And what do you think about how he won the fight and how he reacted?

Takanori Gomi has just signed with the UFC, what lightweights (if your familiar with them) would you like to see him fight?

Enson, have you met Aoki in real life? What type of person does he come off as in real life?

And what do you think about how he won the fight and how he reacted?

To me he is a really nice polite guy. Hard for me to make a judgement on his reaction because I wasn't following the interaction between him and Hirota.

Takanori Gomi has just signed with the UFC, what lightweights (if your familiar with them) would you like to see him fight?

After beating a formidable contender I would like to see him fight BJ again!

Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Years Enson! Congrats on being able to stay in japan...THATS GREAT! Can't wait for you to make your trip to the US bro!

I'm going to the Japan Immigration to see if I can finally travel abroad again. I've been detained for too long...1 year.

Just found out that I'll be detained 2 more years in Japan. They took 1 year deciding whether to deport me or not and know they won't let me leave.... even to see my family or my ailing Grandmother. Doesn't make sense.

All over a little weed?

Are you a US citizen or Japanese citizen?

man maybe they will lighten up on weed laws like the U.S has

at least there not as strict as southeast asia

All over a little weed?

Are you a US citizen or Japanese citizen?

I'm a US citizen. Thinking of contacting the American Embassy about them not letting me go home to see my ailing Grandmaother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back