Enzo fired

Whatta we got here...a cuppa rapers?

Isn't he the CW champ? I really expected him to be the first guy Ronda taps out and wins a title from.

Well, according to someone who I guess is/was friends with the "victim", the girl is bullshitting.

8:50

I'm not a huge fan of Enzo, so whatever, but if she is proven to be a lying piece of shit(which seems likely), I hope he sues her ass into homelessness.

Enzo needs to start a promotion with Hulk.

Jericho can fight him there.

Meltzer already gave it 7 Stars.

Last edited:
He'll be back once Philomena <Lmaoo>

Gets exposed for the liar she is.

Did this hurt WWE's stock?

I watched her interview, she said Enzo used a hold on her. Enzo can't apply a fucking wrist lock, let alone a rape hold.

Case closed.

One of my really good friends is good pals with this guy and she says he’s one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet

It should be noted for some of you that he was fired for not disclosing the investigation to the company. The accusations got him suspended, his own dumb ass got him fired.

I’m not a fan of his but I’d like to see him back if this accusation doesn’t get further than an investigation.

Lives and dreams shouldn’t be ruined because somebody made a bullshit allegation against you, even if you did fail to disclose it to the company that you are working for.

If she is lying, she deserves way more than to just be let go with a bunch of people having a go at her. Jail time, lots of it.

If she is telling the truth however, then fuck him.

It should be noted for some of you that he was fired for not disclosing the investigation to the company. The accusations got him suspended, his own dumb ass got him fired.
besides, looks like he's a druggie (lol whose surprised?) to boot too.

meh

Commenting on this sort of shit generally ends up with some sort of karmic irony shit so I’m staying out of it.

besides, looks like he's a druggie (lol whose surprised?) to boot too.

meh

Who cares?

This is a stupid detraction to level at pro wrestlers.

It's a stupid detraction period but even stupider given that 90% of famous pro wrestlers have snorted more white powder than the entire city of miami in the 1980's.

Who cares?

This is a stupid detraction to level at pro wrestlers.

It's a stupid detraction period but even stupider given that 90% of famous pro wrestlers have snorted more white powder than the entire city of miami in the 1980's.
Completely unfounded statistic for the win.

Like it or not, these guys are role models for kids. Wrestling and WWE in particularly is aimed at kids. You can't have these guys behaving in this way.

Completely unfounded statistic for the win.

Like it or not, these guys are role models for kids. Wrestling and WWE in particularly is aimed at kids. You can't have these guys behaving in this way.

Are you telling me that pro wrestlers didn't snort more cocaine than an entire city filled with 100,000's of people for an entire decade?

No shit sherlock.

It's fucking impossible for a group of 30 people to do that much coke. What I said was pretty blatantly a hyperbolic example.

Why the fuck am I even explaining this?

Are you telling me that pro wrestlers didn't snort more cocaine than an entire city filled with 100,000's of people for an entire decade?

No shit sherlock.

It's fucking impossible for a group of 30 people to do that much coke. What I said was pretty blatantly a hyperbolic example.

Why the fuck am I even explaining this?
Cos you're a fuckwit that's why.

Back