Enzo fired

I'm curious to know if that is in his contract. If so then WWE is in the right to fire him to fail to disclose.
Considering he already has his own legal representation who posted a statement on his twitter page, if the termination was wrongful I’m sure there would’ve been action. But I’m no lawyer, best person to ask is the PWD legal team of @SocraticMethod and @warriorscomeout

Woed_f-maxage-0.gif

Enzo and Cass, along with a few others, were responsible for reviving my interest in wrestling about a year and a half ago...

Team gets split up
The two have a series of pretty terrible matches against each other
Cass gets injured and put on the shelf for a while
Enzo may or may not be a rapist.

Cool.

Enzo and Cass, along with a few others, were responsible for reviving my interest in wrestling about a year and a half ago...

Team gets split up
The two have a series of pretty terrible matches against each other
Cass gets injured and put on the shelf for a while
Enzo may or may not be a rapist.

Cool.

You either die a hero ...

I'm curious to know if that is in his contract. If so then WWE is in the right to fire him to fail to disclose.

Most companies if not all, have clauses where you can be fired if you do something to make your employer look bad.

Considering he already has his own legal representation who posted a statement on his twitter page, if the termination was wrongful I’m sure there would’ve been action. But I’m no lawyer, best person to ask is the PWD legal team of @SocraticMethod and @warriorscomeout

Morality clause would require disclosure of this sort of shit.

And anyway WWE, UFC and generally US companies can fire you for any fucking reason including the CEO getting pissed off at the ending of Lost.

Good couldn't stand Enzo he offered nothing

Even though he was the antithesis of the point of the division(incredible athleticism), I thought he elevated the 205 roster to a point of relevancy. He couldn't wrestle for shit, but he did give the whole division some much needed personality, and something..fucking something, to give it some kind of direction. Without him, it's essentially some dudes just jumpin' around aimlessly.

Back