EPA Director Scott Pruitt has spent $4.6 million on security, including $1,500 for "tactical pants."

I remember when we used to call them cargo pants....

I don't know this sounds more like the fault of Muslims. I could see it being liberals fault as well maybe.
The only thing I know for sure is that the unusually high spending of Pruitt is in no way related to the Trump administration.
Illegal alien children's fault imo.

You damn liberals would be the first to criticize him for wearing cheap pants. Hypocrisy at it's worst.

They're like, insanely tactical. They actually stay on your body, and they have pockets.
I have several pairs of "Strategery pants."

I also have a pair a "tricky pants."

They have holes in the pockets.

pruitt%20wick_zpsmkk4fpdv.jpg

seems legit

Guys, these are a highly warranted expediture.

Everyone knows that gun loving Americans will eventually come after Scott Pruitt when they realize that deregulating the EPA means poisoning people all across the country ESPECIALLY in the heartland.

Thank god they weren't fully automatic assault pants.

I mean, it says 8 pairs of tactical pants for $1599. That’s still pretty expensive (~$200/pair) but there are definitely more expensive tactical pants on the market by far.

https://lapolicegear.com/arcteryx-alpha-pant-2-mc.html

^ these are $749 a pair.

https://lapolicegear.com/arcteryx-cold-wx-bib-pant-svx.html

^ These bib pants are $1299 a pair.

Who knows what kind of conditions EPA agents might need to be in? It’s possible they need pretty specialized protective clothing
I'll stick with my 5.11's thank you.

These EPA agents are no joke, i remember watching a documentary about their criminal enforcement agents once.

143201-t1.jpg

That's what I'm screamin'. What good are the guns and ammo if they don't have the proper pants!

I actually find the $720 "tactical polo shirts" to be considerably more egregious. What in the actual fuck is tactical about a polo shirt?

I shouldn't have to listen so hard to hear non-partisan outrage over this swamp filler.

ive spent waaaaaaaaaaay more then this on tac pants over the years. eat my ass Bear Grylls.

ive spent waaaaaaaaaaay more then this on tac pants over the years. eat my ass Bear Grylls.
On 8 pairs? What pants you sporting Mr. Moneybags?

Back