Epic 2017 Interview with JUST BLEED Guy - God Bless BloodyElbow!

“It was brought to my attention a few years ago, when I was incarcerated,” reveals Ladner.

the guy is a bum

along with everyone that uses that gif

the guy is a bum

along with everyone that uses that gif
Go fuck yourself
just-bleed-gif-4.gif

Just bleed forever

“At that time, Phillip Knight had come out with the Just Do It campaign for Nike,” he remembers. “So I said, ‘let’s do Just Bleed with a Nike swoosh on me.’” The idea was a hit and those two words were daubed onto Ladner’s chest by his fiancee, as she had an “artistic flair.” She did the work outside, with the paint drying in the warm sunlight.

Just bleed wifey bless

i bet you all are the type of people who chanted "UFC" during Randy/James Toney and also purchase them ufc foam hands
Translation: "Let me imagine a story where I look like the champion here. That should ease my fragile mind."

UFC fans...

Haha!

i bet you all are the type of people who chanted "UFC" during Randy/James Toney and also purchase them ufc foam hands
Thats me, I also boo if it hits the floor because I dont get it? what are they trynna do....have gay sex

Guy is an icon. He should be in the UFC hall of fame.

You don't know shit about me bro!

I also purchased the hot dog brander

W7z70jWI_400x400.jpg

<{yearp}>

Translation: "Let me imagine a story where I look like the champion here. That should ease my fragile mind."
a half naked drunken guy acting like a douche makes your day

nice

The real Just Bleed Guy would kick his own ass if he knew he would turn into this limp-wristed shell of his former self.

Back