"EPIC!!! 25 man EA UFC 2 HW Tournament for PS4" (Finals) 4-6-16 update

It is in a playable state, you just suck ass at the current meta?
I'm fucking amazing actually I don't use cheap tactics to win don't worry maybe I'll see your bitch ass one day when I'm playin ranked I know u got a man crush on Nog u won't be hard to find

I'm fucking amazing actually I don't use cheap tactics to win don't worry maybe I'll see your bitch ass one day when I'm playin ranked I know u got a man crush on Nog u won't be hard to find

Just search heavyweight after 9 PM Pacific time any day of the week and you'll likely see me. Dunno why you can't just accept a loss though.

***!!!!! BREAKING NEWS 100% CONFIRMED !!!!!*****
I just played BJPenn and WOW!!! He was not lying. He is a lot better than Find The Door. If Find The Door would stop being a bitch with the cheap tactics, BJPenn would NEVER lose to him.

I can't wait to watch the [forum postings discussing the] next tournament after all of this epic, hateful trash talk. Someone needs to host a conference line where all of Sherdog can dial in and talk over the fight.

***!!!!! BREAKING NEWS 100% CONFIRMED !!!!!*****
I just played BJPenn and WOW!!! He was not lying. He is a lot better than Find The Door. If Find The Door would stop being a bitch with the cheap tactics, BJPenn would NEVER lose to him.

Only thing confirmed is that you've both been 4-0'd (combined). Get a life 7k poster.

Only thing confirmed is youre the worst Sherdog champ of all times, played this game like a straight :eek::eek::eek: with no shame straight to victory

Umm I simply fought like Nogueira fights IRL. Strike to work for the takedown. If that makes me a *choice word* then whatever. Just trying to simulate Nogueira.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Guess one thing I've learned is this tourny should've been called "coddle me" as a few of you thought that you shouldn't go where your opponent is weak? We're supposed to just mindlessly exchange with you for 5 rounds until one of us randomly drops every single fight. Some serious "Just Bleed" fans in here.

Umm I simply fought like Nogueira fights IRL. Strike to work for the takedown. If that makes me a *choice word* then whatever. Just trying to simulate Nogueira.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Guess one thing I've learned is this tourny should've been called "coddle me" as a few of you thought that you shouldn't go where your opponent is weak? We're supposed to just mindlessly exchange with you for 5 rounds until one of us randomly drops every single fight. Some serious "Just Bleed" fans in here.
You didn't fight like Nog in real life. Nog has never thrown a body shot in his life. So why are you throwing body shots? Cheating motherfucker

You didn't fight like Nog in real life. Nog has never thrown a body shot in his life. So why are you throwing body shots? Cheating motherfucker

You're correct I rarely throw body shots. If my opponent though only holds R1 I'm unfortunately forced to, otherwise I'm going to get endlessly parry countered. This is the result of a broken IMO block system that doesn't allow much for bleed through.

You're correct I rarely throw body shots. If my opponent though only holds R1 I'm unfortunately forced to, otherwise I'm going to get endlessly parry countered. This is the result of a broken IMO block system that doesn't allow much for bleed through.
Getting endlessly countered by an overhand vs Roy Nelson didn't stop Nog from doing nothing but throwing 1-2s. Do you want to be Nog or do you want to be an EA conformist?

Getting endlessly countered by an overhand vs Roy Nelson didn't stop Nog from doing nothing but throwing 1-2s. Do you want to be Nog or do you want to be an EA conformist?

I'd like to win and not just hand my opponents easy victories. I'm not trying to simulate twilight Nog.

Who has said anything like that?

Haha I know you aren't serious because no one is that crazy.... I am just picturing you frothing at the mouth as you type.

I will say this is an entertaining thread. I am definitely looking forward to the next tournament, I just wish I was good enough to actually be competitive with you guys.

Back