"EPIC!!! 25 man EA UFC 2 HW Tournament for PS4" (Finals) 4-6-16 update

Umm I simply fought like Nogueira fights IRL. Strike to work for the takedown. If that makes me a *choice word* then whatever. Just trying to simulate Nogueira.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Guess one thing I've learned is this tourny should've been called "coddle me" as a few of you thought that you shouldn't go where your opponent is weak? We're supposed to just mindlessly exchange with you for 5 rounds until one of us randomly drops every single fight. Some serious "Just Bleed" fans in here.

I love trying to play as the character I am. My favourite is to brawl as Robbie Lawler against condit.
I have basically redone his fight against Condit online multiple times with people even going along with it sometimes.
I do sadly usually lose the decision though if I don't basically score knock downs every round haha

I sound like a lunatic...but the guy who is encouraging bullying doesn't....

yeesh. some of you guys are too much
How exactly are you being bullied in a virtual space? You know who you are in this thread? You're literally David Cross's character from The Grand when he loses. You should change your handle to "Larry Schwartzman".

"If people played correctly, I would win every single hand, ever."
- Larry Schwartzman

How exactly are you being bullied in a virtual space?

You know who you are in this thread? You're literally David Cross's character from The Grand when he loses. You should change your handle to "Larry Schwartzman".
Did I say I was being bullied?

Get everything straight before you speak little boy before I tickle that ass

It appears this event has ended. Unsticking.

*Edit* NVM. Looks like we still have a few matches left.

It appears this event has ended. Unsticking.

*Edit* NVM. Looks like we still have a few matches left.
No, we don't have any matches left.

Jesus guy you're really bad at this

I think i'm gonna have to have you demodded

Whooped rodpyke's, who's 5th on the leaderbobards and 2 division above me, ass in ranked.

Was obsessed to getting to level 6....finally got there....gonna take a hiatus from playing ranked...my record looks like I live in my mommy's basement and have no life.... I'll have details on Sherdog Cup in the next few days....(btw I know I'm going to suck I only like HW and MW) oh and for shits and giggles I'll post my record....(I'll admit I was addicted to this game once I was getting better I wanted to keep playing.....)

Disclaimer....

I do have a job, girlfriend, and don't live in my mom's basement playing this all day....FB_IMG_1461431382161.jpg

If you guys want another avenue to showcase your skills come join the worlds largest and most competitive league for UFC 2. Both systems are supported

www.ofcleague.com

IMG_0664.JPG

when you suck at standup after the patch so bad that you just clean out the HW Division with Saku

Back