***Eric "Zebrinha" Spicely SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to work on old cars mostly old Volkswagens. I grow a lot of veggies every year. I still skateboard. Pro wrestling as well. I'm trying to see if the UFC will let me do both but joe silva ignored that request haha. Legal said it was ok
Awesome stuff, man. Hopefully they'll let you.

Kind of brings up another question. CM Punk said it was hard to adjust from pro wrestling to MMA & actually hitting people. Is hard for you to do that in reverse? Not hitting people? haha

& what did you think about him anyways? (CM Punk)

How do you think Ben Askren would do in the UFC today? it's a topic that crops up here often
I think he would do well. But how does he beat a guy like weidman? He's got some of the best wrestling in the mma world. I think there's a ton of interesting match ups for him in the UFC and I'm personally a huge fan. I don't think he's evolving much but he also he doesn't have to. He's made a career of beating guys who are worse at grappling than him

Hey Eric, welcome to sherdog!

If you could fight any fighter of all time who would it be?
If you could train with any fighter of all time who would it be?

I have 2 questions

You mentioned being into pro wrestling. Hypothetically, if you were signed by WWE/NXT etc and were given total creative control, what would your gimmick be? Would you be a face or a heel?

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Awesome stuff, man. Hopefully they'll let you.

Kind of brings up another question. CM Punk said it was hard to adjust from pro wrestling to MMA & actually hitting people. Is hard for you to do that in reverse? Not hitting people? haha

& what did you think about him anyways? (CM Punk)
It was the hardest part about transitioning to Pro Wrestling. They'd have to constantly remind us that it's fake haha. All of it is the opposite. Even the grappling you have to let your opponent move around and work his way out.

I think CM punk is a fuckboy. In pro wrestling if I used my status to get a spot in WWE the whole locker room would hate me. You have to pay your dues in both sports and he knows that. He came in and made more than people who have done this for the last 5-10 years. Good for him on making money but he's a clown and he doesn't care about the sport of MMA. I atleast hope he put that money back into rufusport

Mr. Spicely, what do you think of Lando Vanatta and Mike Perry? This is a question the fans are dying to know.

Congrats on your last win.

Hey Eric, welcome to sherdog!

If you could fight any fighter of all time who would it be?
If you could train with any fighter of all time who would it be?
One day I'd like to fight Demian Maia. I'd also like to train w shinya aoki

Mr. Spicely, what do you think of Lando Vanatta and Mike Perry? This is a question the fans are dying to know.

Congrats on your last win.
I think groovy Lando is the man. He went out there and tried to capitalize on a big opportunity and he did well against a top contender.

Mike perry is a talented fighter who will only get in his own way.

Hi @Eric Spicely
Thanks for taking the time to chat with us here.
I don't know if someone already asked this but what is your opinion of Cris Cyborg and also about Ronda coming back straight to a title shot? Do you think Amanda has a chance.
Thanks again
<7>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back