***Eric "Zebrinha" Spicely SHERDOG Q&A #2***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that? Do you feel like it benefits your cardio?
Yeah when I cut to 170 I felt like if I didn't win in the first it would a long night. And I know a lot of fighters who feel that way and that's just such an insane way to fight. I give up size but I can fight hard 3-5 rounds.

How often do you skate, if you still do? Vert or Street? Would you do MMA & Pro Skateboarding if you could?Favorite Skateboarder?

How often do you skate, if you still do? Vert or Street? Would you do MMA & Pro Skateboarding if you could?Favorite Skateboarder?
I do. Only street though. I love east coast skaters like Ricky oyola and Bobby puelo

Hey Eric, from what I seen of your fights you seem pretty slick on the ground, what is your favorite sub and why?. If you could finish a fight with any sub which one would you pick?.

Hey Eric, thank you for taking the time. if you could erase 1 loss from your record, which one would it be? The Sam Alvey, Andrew Sanchez, or Shawn Galano loss?

Congratulations on the first round finish just like you prefer. Did you end up going sight seeing anywhere while in Colorado?

Hey Eric, thank you for taking the time. if you could erase 1 loss from your record, which one would it be? The Sam Alvey, Andrew Sanchez, or Shawn Galano loss?
I wouldn't erase any. Each loss made me grow to where I am now

Congratulations on the first round finish just like you prefer. Did you end up going sight seeing anywhere while in Colorado?
I just hung out there and trained. I went to the museum of science that's all.

You're a young guy in MMA, 30 I believe (maybe not so in MMA years)? How many more years you want to keep doing this?

You're a young guy in MMA, 30 I believe (maybe not so in MMA years)? How many more years you want to keep doing this?
I made my debut 4 years w ago yesterday. I have very low miles on me. A lot of wins without getting touched in the first. I ideally hope to make enough money to transition into the next thing. I don't want to be 40 and fighting so we ll see.

Eric's gotta run, guys so that'll do it! Two in the books for him here with us.

Can't thank you enough, Spice! Keep on keepin' on & please do feel free to come back.

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions Eric, looking forward to your next fight.

Also, thanks to @Homeless Infant for setting up these fighter interviews, mad respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back