Erick Silva is huge [Pic]

Erik Silva usually puts on age in between camps, no worries he’ll be down to 26 years by his next fight

Just when I want to give up on the Silva age jokes, you guys keep pulling me back in.

Remember how saggy he suddenly looked after USADA came in?

The weigh in photos of 2015 were something special. Radical transformations across the board. Happy days.

He's still growing it seems, lad is turning into adult

Not only big but sooooo young (17) and full of potential

Just when I want to give up on the Silva age jokes, you guys keep pulling me back in.
giphy.gif

The lowest I've seen him listed was 210 lbs but you're right he can't be taller than 6 foot, if that. But still, Erick Silva beeing his size goes to show you, how ridiculous the weight cutting is at the highest level of MMA.
It almost seems as if being an elite weight cutter is as important as being elite at the physical skills (striking, BJJ, wrestling).

Just wait until he hits his growth spurt.

Did someone beat me to it

.. its not. I'm six foot 180 and I feel average. So another 20 pounds isn't like "WOW HES SO BIG".

ya know? I think you gotta be atleast 6,2 for me to think wow thats a bigass dude

And stilll............setting a high bar for retarded comments

He is still young and growing too. UFC might need to open up a SHW division if they want him to be a champion in 2019.

It's amazing to think that this was 2013, so he is actually 4 years younger now.

Silva and Ngannou grew up in the same orphanage. Both guys had full beards and a 6 pack at age 11 but their western adoptive parents never suspected a thing.

Back