Erick Silva is huge [Pic]

anderson-silva-e-erick-silva.jpg

That's a clearer view of how big he is.

A. Silva is a huge as mofo, biggest dude I have ever seen that can make 185.

Ive been in the same room while Spider, Babalu, and J. Barnett took a photo together arms over each others shoulders and Anderson was bigger than all of them. At a Strikeforce Challengers event in the fighters warm up rooms.

Pictures are not a good way to judge size.

Ive been in the same room while Spider, Babalu, and J. Barnett took a photo together arms over each others shoulders and Anderson was bigger than all of them. At a Strikeforce Challengers event in the fighters warm up rooms.
Anderson Silva was bigger than barnett?

Silva should move up to middleweight and try to reinvigorate his career.

Not bad for 2013. He was just getting into High School then. Never knew he would be such a hot prospect.

I’ve been in those same strikeforce warm up rooms and have met all these same fighters and agree during strike force days was huge. Saw him at an elite xc event back in 07 lord have mercy he was scary to look at .

Saw him again at a Ufc event when the translator dude soares the roided out geezer and Anderson were there for Rafael cavalcante..... geez did Anderson shrink. He looked like a frail old man with Grey in his beard. I swear soares was explaining the dick pill fiasco to anyone’s who would listen.

Bottom line

They’re all on steroids

I’ve been in those same strikeforce warm up rooms and have met all these same fighters and agree during strike force days was huge. Saw him at an elite xc event back in 07 lord have mercy he was scary to look at .

Saw him again at a Ufc event when the translator dude soares the roided out geezer and Anderson were there for Rafael cavalcante..... geez did Anderson shrink. He looked like a frail old man with Grey in his beard. I swear soares was explaining the dick pill fiasco to anyone’s who would listen.

Bottom line

They’re all on steroids

Exactly! He was cornering Rafael that night

I cornered against Chandler and Twood that night!

Anderson Silva was bigger than barnett?

Uhhh thats what I said

Barnett didnt seem that tall in person

Anderson towered them all in height, was very heavy, and his head was ungodly huge, thats what stood out the most.

The first response in this thread isn't getting enough credit.

Just saw this pic of Erick Silva. The guy on the left is 3x BJJ World Champion Rodolfo Vieira. Rodolfo competes at Heavyweight (99kg) in BJJ. How is it possible, that they look pretty much the same size? Has this become the normal size of a UFC WW?

d60f5708-5619-46bc-a236-4cca3d0a6b7e_ac521cf1-fb46-4af8-815e-0e6b78180da0_20130712010509_saulo%20e%20erick.jpg

I’ve trained with rodolfo

He’s a tree trunk of a human and pics don’t do him justice

Guys a monster even if it’s mostly juice

But look at his foot and shoulder width compared to Silva

Silva is a lean welterweight that probably rehydrated rather well

Back