Erick Silva vs Lorez Larkin Set for Bellator 207

Does the young prospect Erick Silva shit not get old? And do the people posting it realize how fucking stupid they are coming across.

All that aside, Larkin via what ever he hell he wants

You are a cantankerous, miserable little frail nothing of a man.

October 12th gives this kid plenty of time to soak up all the extra skills he needs on top of what he already brings. This will put him in prime position to steal this WW tourney.

Came expecting good jokes
Leaving satisfied

Yeah, Erick is getting iced here.

Does the young prospect Erick Silva shit not get old? And do the people posting it realize how fucking stupid they are coming across.

LETS GO CHAMP! lol love it bro. Larkin gets it done

giphy.gif

Erick Silva barely survived his AXS TV fight lmao Lorenz Larkin is gonna send him right back down the 1000 rung ladder that is Erick Silva

I'll be pulling for Silva in this one. I always thought he could be better than his record shows. He always brings it to make for an entertaining fight so this one with Larkin should deiliver.

Oh god they hired that little twerp? That's why I don't even watch Crappator anymore

basically an abortion at this point

Terrible fight for such a young prospect like Silva.

On a serious note Larkin should smoke him.

Silva isnt a top level fighter. Even a post USADA Silva should get beat. But its a good opportunity for Silva, good name in Larkin and he could be in WW tournament fighting for a Bellator title next year if someone gets hurt.

Who would ahve thought that while he was losing to Taleb and Mein and Yancy over the last two years.

Seems you're inexperienced in your internet career. It's really showing here.

Larkin was announced to face Amosov as the alternate fight....

Now Silva. I’m not complaining but what happened with the euro kid ?

Maybe I’m a little fucked up, but wasn’t Larkin already booked for an alternate bout, or was he just announced as an alternate without having a fight actually booked?

Good fight on paper. Should be a really fun scrap

Got Larkin

Bellator ain’t fuckin around with this kid

Back