Erick Silva vs Lorez Larkin Set for Bellator 207

Too bad Amosov got injured since this is huge opportunity for him and I’m super intrigued to see him fight again after his last performance
Silva hasn’t had many wins of late but the guy always brings the action so I see this being a barn burner

Does the young prospect Erick Silva shit not get old? And do the people posting it realize how fucking stupid they are coming across.

All that aside, Larkin via what ever he hell he wants

At this point, it's the people complaining who look stupid. It DID get old but has made a comeback and is permanently awecome.

I like Simba's chances at an upset here.

Silva's got something special in store for the sport. Going to Bellator was just one small step back. It's only the beginning.

Does Bellator risk derailing either of their elite prospects by pitting Silva vs MVP?

I don't know...maybe let those 2 develop a bit more.

Seems like unnecessary risk for the kid. Bellator better not screw this one up! Silva too young and has so much potential to be wasted here.

Bummer that Amosov is out but i think Silva is a decent replacement.

Hopefully he realises that this could be his last chance in the big leagues. I dont expect him to be a contender over at Bellator as the top 5 over there is just as good if not better then the top 5 over at the ufc but it would be nice to see him to be involved in somewhat relevant fights. Brennan Ward vs Silva would be a fun scrap imo.

Btw i expect a fun fight while it lasts but picking Larkin by way of TKO.

for how long has Silva been out of USADA testing pool?

I must be one of the very few Larkin fans on Sherdog. War Larkin!

He will destroy Silva but the young Erick will be back.

How would a fight like this actually get sanctioned? Shouldn't Larkin compete with someone a bit more experienced.

Tough fight for young bright prospect Erick but nothing impossible. Win or lose this kid will be the future, can't wait to see him against very best in the UFC

Theyre both very good regardless of which promotion theyre in. Lorenz is gonna look to rebound off his recent losses. I got Silva but this really easily could be Larkins fight to lose.

They may be in the same weight class, but they are not in the same age division! If Bellator can have a senior-circuit division for Royce-Ken / Tito-Bonnar, shouldn’t the youngsters also fight their own contemporaries?

Theyre both very good regardless of which promotion theyre in. Lorenz is gonna look to rebound off his recent losses. I got Silva but this really easily could be Larkins fight to lose.
Lorenz is coming off a win against Fernando Gonzalez

Back