Errol Spence back it again June 16th in Texas.. YEAHHH BOYYY!!!

Is it definitely going to be Ocampo? Nobody considers him to be number 1 contender except the ibf.

Is it definitely going to be Ocampo? Nobody considers him to be number 1 contender except the ibf.

Yeah that sucks but Spence needs the belt or he'll be ducked forever so fighting the mandatory is well... mandatory.

He will feel GGG's pain until he gets another belt or two then fights will come easy.

not even the ibf considers him to be the #1 ranked contender lol the #1 and #2 ranked positions in the ibf at ww are vacant lol.

It'll produce a highlight, I guess, but this is a massive mismatch if it's Ocampo.

Those Gyno nips in the poster tho. Wow five more months for this stay busy fight?
That's such an obvious side effect of PED use. No man at Spence's age or body fat percentage would have nipples like that unless they have a hormonal imbalance. When I've mentioned it before Spence fans will argue with me till they're blue in the face. I keep saying this 90% of the top guys in boxing are on some form of PED. What I hate is when fanboys pick and choose who they THINK is on whilst defending the fighters they like.

That's such an obvious side effect of PED use. No man at Spence's age or body fat percentage would have nipples like that unless they have a hormonal imbalance. When I've mentioned it before Spence fans will argue with me till they're blue in the face. I keep saying this 90% of the top guys in boxing are on some form of PED. What I hate is when fanboys pick and choose who they THINK is on whilst defending the fighters they like.
lol you're wrong and making unfounded PED claims. You got any more gems to share with the forum?

lol you're wrong and making unfounded PED claims. You got any more gems to share with the forum?
Change that to "you think I'm wrong". And I know a few things about what goes on in the boxing world but hey I cant necessarily prove it to you so you're going to think I'm lying anyone. Believe what you want to believe but Spences nipples don't lie.

i am a HUGEEEEE spence fan but even i have to say its extremely abnormal for a 27 yr old to have Gynecomastia!! it usually happens to newborns, boys, and older men. i guess its not impossible for a male in his late 20s to have it but then again im not a doctor. with that being said, i give errol the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gynecomastia/symptoms-causes/syc-20351793

Change that to "you think I'm wrong". And I know a few things about what goes on in the boxing world but hey I cant necessarily prove it to you so you're going to think I'm lying anyone. Believe what you want to believe but Spences nipples don't lie.

what “things” do u know that go on in the boxing world? why even say such a thing if u dont share what u know?

Back