Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

Get lost, and stop trolling.

Its my opinion, why you so scared of anothers opinion?

Im offering my thoughts on a game.

If you dont like it .. Tough shit snowflake

I might, the gun customization looks so badass.....Can we play as teams?

Just wait until its in a playable state..

It is a great idea for a game, thats the reason i bought it.. But i would advice anyone not to buy it right now until it works.

I wish id waited because now its spoilt the experience for me.

gameplay

Gun customization

much more detailed video on gun customization (my god)

video explaing escape from tarkov

there are still a metric ass tone of guns still not added in here are some still to come

it still in closed beta, but your able to purchase and open beta should be starting sometime here soon. i cant believe people are looking over from it, but the devs are trying to blow the hype up until closer to release. And yes there will be the ability to trade gear and you can work with up to 5 or 6 man kill teams. The map will feature an open world mode with more then 64 people on it at time with raids going on.there are 3 factions to choose from, and guess what guys, Americans are the bad guys this time! :D

Will look into it Muricans as the villians im definitely down.

gameplay

Gun customization

much more detailed video on gun customization (my god)

video explaing escape from tarkov

there are still a metric ass tone of guns still not added in here are some still to come

it still in closed beta, but your able to purchase and open beta should be starting sometime here soon. i cant believe people are looking over from it, but the devs are trying to blow the hype up until closer to release. And yes there will be the ability to trade gear and you can work with up to 5 or 6 man kill teams. The map will feature an open world mode with more then 64 people on it at time with raids going on.there are 3 factions to choose from, and guess what guys, Americans are the bad guys this time! :D

Looks like an arma mod but i love arma so will cop.

Just wait until its in a playable state..

Here in the east coast NA region it is. I suspect these issues are a byproduct(for the most part) from the network trafficking in other regions.

When i play im placed in 30-40ms servers. On maps like Woods, Customs and Factory you can feel the 60-90 tickrate servers. With Shoreline showing brief moments of 1000ms delay. *The door opening/closing bug appears to be a byproduct of the increased door opening speed patch and the server dropping packets on primarily the Shoreline map. Late last night on one Shoreline raid i couldnt even reload my mags.

Last May when i stopped playing PUBG it was for the 1000ms delay was a constant. Coupled with the fact being from New York i was continually placed in west coast servers. So the inherit low server tickrate coupled with 90ms was a every match experience. Its not like this in EFT. It also helps that i have a top of the line Pc on fiber internet. So the un-optimized maps like Shoreline and semi-optimized other maps run fine for the vast majority of the time.

Good luck buying it before its all snagged though. Guys are buying 2k + on reset.

2018-02-14_15-20_0.png

:rolleyes:

The premise is really good, but the execution is amateur.

They have all the detail with guns etc etc .. But the game does not run and is unplayable in its current state.. Watch you tubers playing, just watch the microstutters and lag.. Its awful..
Weird, I was just playing the game fine.
My ping is usually solid, but the Netcode definitely needs work. Thankfully, its CLOSED BETA and they're WORKING ON THE FUCKING GAME. Right now they are getting content out: maps and gear. Optimization will come during open beta. When it hits live they'll patch as necessary.

Seems like you bought the game, rolled into raids wearing your starting gear, got wrecked, and basically just couldn't get gud. Saying the game is "literally unplayable," is being disingenuous. Similar to what Kane said, I'm typically getting 30-40ms ping on all of the maps. I did a factory run two days ago that spiked to the 90s. I'm not sure why you expect this CLOSED BETA game to be perfectly operational. Seems like a silly expectation for a game that isn't near being 1.0 release state.

East Coat US here.

My ping is usually solid, but the Netcode definitely needs work. Thankfully, its CLOSED BETA and they're WORKING ON THE FUCKING GAME. Right now they are getting content out: maps and gear. Optimization will come during open beta. When it hits live they'll patch as necessary.

Seems like you bought the game, rolled into raids wearing your starting gear, got wrecked, and basically just couldn't get gud. Saying the game is "literally unplayable," is being disingenuous. Similar to what Kane said, I'm typically getting 30-40ms ping on all of the maps. I did a factory run two days ago that spiked to the 90s. I'm not sure why you expect this CLOSED BETA game to be perfectly operational. Seems like a silly expectation for a game that isn't near being 1.0 release state.

East Coat US here.

My expectation after i have paid good money into the game is for it to run .. Not to be a mess.. Couldnt give a fuck if its beta or not .. I paid money and thats all that matters..

On fibre here to in europe .. And have a good pc ..

did a run last night with peter. i am slowly creeping back up in the cash status.

Also i need to pm you a code for those SSD's when you got time. what do you want me to message you on when i grab my card?

East Coat US here.

OBT has been pushed back so they can stabilize the servers and overhaul the netcode

My expectation after i have paid good money into the game is for it to run .. Not to be a mess.. Couldnt give a fuck if its beta or not .. I paid money and thats all that matters..

The game does run.
Self entitled is what they call people like you. The game is still in production. Simple as that. Understand what beta is, it is a testing phase. There is literally a disclaimer.

The game does run.
Self entitled is what they call people like you. The game is still in production. Simple as that. Understand what beta is, it is a testing phase. There is literally a disclaimer.

Self entitled? Ok please explain.

Self entitled? Ok please explain.

See your above post. You just refuse to accept that the game is in an unfinished beta state. It's for testing purposes. "I paid money and it should be 100%," but that isn't how game development works. There is literally a disclaimer that the game is in beta and unfinished. Not everything is going to work smoothly. You're coming in here saying the game is garbage, "literally unplayable," blahblahblah and then whine about "how I spent good money," blahblahblah. The whole point is that we are playing and testing the game to give feedback to the devs. You don't think they know that there are desync issues? They're working on it. If you don't like the game in it's current state, that's fine(servers have been shit the past two weeks, we all know this), but your hyperbole comes off as really whiny and self-entitled. If you didn't have an 02' join date I'd figure that it was your parents' hard earned money you spent.

See your above post. You just refuse to accept that the game is in an unfinished beta state. It's for testing purposes. "I paid money and it should be 100%," but that isn't how game development works. There is literally a disclaimer that the game is in beta and unfinished. Not everything is going to work smoothly. You're coming in here saying the game is garbage, "literally unplayable," blahblahblah and then whine about "how I spent good money," blahblahblah. The whole point is that we are playing and testing the game to give feedback to the devs. You don't think they know that there are desync issues? They're working on it. If you don't like the game in it's current state, that's fine(servers have been shit the past two weeks, we all know this), but your hyperbole comes off as really whiny and self-entitled. If you didn't have an 02' join date I'd figure that it was your parents' hard earned money you spent.

Ok that's your opinion.. I respect that..

The UI and gear management aspect of this game really throw me off. I'm not interested in spending my gaming time organizing items and navigating UIs. I want to be in-world. Probably pass on this because of that.

Back