Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

holy shit! did you go to hells hotel?

West wing on Shoreline. Sneaked up on a squad of two. Killed the first easily and caught the second player during a reposition mistake. Last was mid level 50 and the first player was low level 40.

Cant wait till we have better access to BP ammo. If you look in my secure container. I absolutely destroyed his Fast MT armor with it.

West wing on Shoreline. Sneaked up on a squad of two. Killed the first easily and caught the second player during a reposition mistake. Last was mid level 50 and the first player was low level 40.

Cant wait till we have better access to BP ammo. If you look in my secure container. I absolutely destroyed his Fast MT armor with it.

fuckin money.

Game has been severly unkind to me today. Fast/Fort duos in factory, player scavs killing me on scav runs, desync deaths. So over it

Game has been severly unkind to me today. Fast/Fort duos in factory, player scavs killing me on scav runs, desync deaths. So over it
So, yesterday sucked. At night I started coming back, and doing well. Today, I have had much success. I went from 1.2m rubles(not counting wallets) to 500k. Today I'm up to 1.7m(not counting wallets, which is another 1.2 million) and I just did two factory scav runs back to back, picking up two fort armors and a fast MT, plus a fully modded M4. This game is insanity, and I love it. I'm only standard ed right now so I have no space in my inventory(hording propane tanks, morphine, spark plugs, and 60 rnd mags) but god damn am I happy right now!

If any of you run a 74N setup you must get the BP ammo. Amount of players ive been destroying with Fast MT/Fort and fully modded out M4's is insane.

Had to buy a third weapons case. For one weapon case is full with BP ammo and the second is full with 60 74N round mags filled with BP ammo.

lol I got a sick fully customer m4 off some dude with by circling and pounding away at him.

Still for the life of me have not been able to find fort armor. Willing to trade it to someone with fort m4 came with three 60 round drums

If any of you run a 74N setup you must get the BP ammo. Amount of players ive been destroying with Fast MT/Fort and fully modded out M4's is insane.

Had to buy a third weapons case. For one weapon case is full with BP ammo and the second is full with 60 74N round mags filled with BP ammo.
Good luck buying it before its all snagged though. Guys are buying 2k + on reset.
lol I got a sick fully customer m4 off some dude with by circling and pounding away at him.

Still for the life of me have not been able to find fort armor. Willing to trade it to someone with fort m4 came with three 60 round drums
I can drop you a fort. Ive found two in Factory raids on scavs, just wipe the raid and kill the scav waves. Happy to help though. Wont be able to until maybe tomorrow evening though.

did a few runs today and started getting some money back and doing quests. im slowly climbing the ladder

OBT seems like it will happen rright after the netcode overhaul

Is the game worth it? Should I buy? Better than PUBG?

Can you lean around corners?

The Damage model reminds me of Deus Ex, I remember if ur legs get shot, u can't run anymore...also the backpack carrying model reminds me of deus ex.

Yes to me it is, it keeps getting better and better each patch. Though right now they are trying to optimize hard care
the devs are very engaging with the community too. Is it better then pubg? Yes, i mean it doesnt run like complete ass
and nor is it really loaded with hackers

Yes, this game is fucking hard. If you think pubg is hard, the skill curve
way steeper

The Damage model reminds me of Deus Ex, I remember if ur legs get shot, u can't run anymore...also the backpack carrying model reminds me of deus ex.

The game is garbage .. Runs like a bag of shit, is makes pubg look good in comparison..

Dont beleive me check this video on the netcode..

[Yt]

The game is garbage .. Runs like a bag of shit, is makes pubg look good in comparison..

Dont beleive me check this video on the netcode..

[Yt]

thats why its a closed beta moron. And if you see the link i posted, they are currently about to overhaul it.

thats why its a closed beta moron. And if you see the link i posted, they are currently about to overhaul it.

It's shit, you're just pisses that you wasted money on this tat.. I did to but at least can admit that i fucked up..

If only people were honest and didn't hide behind their fallacy..

So I saw some few videos....From what I understand you pick the map, then you have to escape it?

Is this game eventually gonna be open world MMO RPG with looting? Kind of like stalker?

So I saw some few videos....From what I understand you pick the map, then you have to escape it?

Is this game eventually gonna be open world MMO RPG with looting? Kind of like stalker?

The premise is really good, but the execution is amateur.

They have all the detail with guns etc etc .. But the game does not run and is unplayable in its current state.. Watch you tubers playing, just watch the microstutters and lag.. Its awful..

It's shit, you're just pisses that you wasted money on this tat.. I did to but at least can admit that i fucked up..

If only people were honest and didn't hide behind their fallacy..

Get lost, and stop trolling.

No you dont have any maps you basically have to figure it out all by yourself. You use the maps as a way of spawning in certain locatons and you can see extraction points on the map.
But once your in, your in.. Youll have to learn the lay of the land all by memory.

And you are correct, eventually they will connect all the maps together an have one big ass map

Hop on bro. Shit is fun.

Back