ESPN’s Kellerman ‘Angry’ Tiger Woods Defended Trump - (Video)

He didn’t tell tiger to shut up because he’s black and Laura didn’t say that about lebron
That’s silly
He did say he wished he’d use his platform and then gave guidelines for what he could say. That’s not very subjective. If you don’t beleive that you should use sherdog to respond to me by telling how great I am but you disagreeing with me offends me and you shouldn’t say that because it’s intellectualy dishonest
No, he did not issue guidelines for what Tiger could and could not say. He demanded that Tiger "be clear" what he intends to say when he made his comment. He was importuning Tiger to clarify whether or not he respected Trump, not just the office. At no point did he demand, imply, or suggest that Tiger should be quiet. He criticized Tiger for being evasive.

This isn't a matter of us "disagreeing". This attends to the fact that words have meaning, and you are failing to divine it.

57956917.jpg

go-niners-2013.jpg
9bMdXtJ.gif

No, he did not issue guidelines for what Tiger could and could not say. He demanded that Tiger "be clear" what he intends to say when he made his comment. He was importuning Tiger to clarify whether or not he respected Trump, not just the office. At no point did he demand, imply, or suggest that Tiger should be quiet. He criticized Tiger for being evasive.

This isn't a matter of us "disagreeing". This attends to the fact that words have meaning, and you are failing to divine it.
What did he say about either position if that’s what tiger meant

What did he say about either position if that’s what tiger meant
Are you seriously bargaining with me to speculate into hypothetical possibilities for what was unspoken to resurrect the shambles of your argument, here?

LOL, no. Plea denied. This is the part where you slink away and hope the thread drops off the front page as quickly as possible.
If it helps, I think that 49ers team would've beaten Denver as well.
It doesn't help. It doesn't fucking help, Homer.

aeMD7X5_700b.jpg

The fact that you live there and root against the Seahawks makes you deplorable.

I hope you have a bunch of hippies at your bar the next time you work.
Next time I'm working we have EDM DJs in so.......

I like Largent, I loved watching Lynch's run against the Saints that one year. I'm a Packers fan simply cause my dad is from Minneapolis and is so old he predates the Viqueens existing and as such was a Packers fan as the only choices were Pack or Burrs and fuck the Burrs.

That plus when I was a kid to be completely fair the Bitch Pigeons sucked and Favre was breaking records.

Seattle area teams can frankly go fuck themselves. The only one other than the Mariners I even have a passing interest in, the Sonics, aren't here anymore.

I'm also not a Vancouver Canucks fan. Go Bruins. Love wearing a Bruins hat in BC and all the dirty looks I get... like "you fuckers didn't have a dude take a dirty shot on Horton you probably win that series"

Are you seriously bargaining with me to speculate into hypothetical possibilities for what was unspoken to resurrect the shambles of your argument, here?

LOL, no. Plea denied. This is the part where you slink away and hope the thread drops off the front page as quickly as possible.

It doesn't help. It doesn't fucking help, Homer.

aeMD7X5_700b.jpg
He does literally say what his opinion is of either choice. It’s offensive. So again, he can say whatever he wants as long and Kellerman agrees. Otherwise he’s offended.

Fee free to respond agreeing with me or I’ll be offended by anything else. But I’m not telling to not speak

What the fuck this is doing on ESPN anyway is why their ratings suck now and I don’t watch. People watch sports to get away from this shit

He does literally say what his opinion is of either choice. It’s offensive. So again, he can say whatever he wants as long and Kellerman agrees. Otherwise he’s offended.

What the fuck this is doing on ESPN anyway is why their ratings suck now and I don’t watch. People watch sports to get away from this shit
LOL, you're like the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

No, he didn't tell Tiger that he is only allowed two possible opinions on the matter. He asserts-- his own opinion-- that there are only two cogent interpretations of what Tiger said. That's a terrible reading, and just as bad as his own opinion about what "respecting the office" suggests. But he absolutely did not tell Tiger to "shut up", or that he isn't allowed his own voice to contribute to our American political dialogue.

LOL, you're like the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

No, he didn't tell Tiger that he is only allowed two possible opinions on the matter. He asserts-- his own opinion-- that there are only two cogent interpretations of what Tiger said. That's a terrible reading, and just as bad as his own opinion about what "respecting the office" suggests. But he absolutely did not tell Tiger to "shut up", or that he isn't allowed his own voice to contribute to our American political dialogue.
Yeah he’s just very offend d by it and saying makes him a bad person
Totally different

Kellerman thought Chris Byrd could beat Lennox Lewis. He also thought a shot Whitaker was going to beat Trinidad. I've never really cared for his boxing opinions either.

Last edited:
Tiger Woods is a rich guy that doesn't pander or play identity politics....

of course he 'supports the president' which just means he's leaning right for tax cuts
lots of rich people are not in support of the president

lots of rich people are not in support of the president
After losing hundreds of millions in lost endorsements and divorce settlement?

It's the same reason San Diego is notoriously right leaning while being extremely diverse. Tax cuts for the wealthy

After losing hundreds of millions in lost endorsements and divorce settlement?

It's the same reason San Diego is notoriously right leaning while being extremely diverse. Tax cuts for the wealthy
is that why the two richest guys in the world are not in favor of trump

is that why the two richest guys in the world are not in favor of trump
Weird that only one party even suggests tax cuts for the wealthy, none the less follows through...
Wonder why they do that?

Just stop

Back