ESPN’s Kellerman ‘Angry’ Tiger Woods Defended Trump - (Video)

I was at the Chapters bookstore last night standing in line behind a guy who had a stack of books all focused on the topic of Trump destroying America. I started wondering how much money people have made off of bashing Trump? When you think of the careers made and rejuvenated from the website clicks, the television viewers, the books, magazines, the anti-Trump merchandise, the university talks and so on there has been a lot of money made. Stephen Colbert's show was going off the air until his show became a nightly anti-Trump jerkoff session. Trevor Noah just released a comedy book on Trump's tweets. There are countless examples of people making money off of Trump's name.

There are going to be a lot of media people, writers, opportunists and scumbags sad to see Trump gone.

Which one? Tiger? Or Kellerman?

Kellerman didn't tell Tiger to "shut up and dribble" because he is supporting a civil rights movement associated with race. His argument that the Office of the President doesn't confer respect on its occupant, and that it doesn't deserve respect from anyone but its occupant, is profoundly stupid on both fronts, but it isn't a response that seeks to curtail Tiger's ability to broadcast his own opinion. Saying that someone made a "thoughtless, stupid comment" is not on any level tantamount to telling that person to shut up, and to keep his opinion to himself.

Your attempt to equate Kellerman to Ingraham is ridiculous.

I also don't understand why you quoted me. I didn't assent to the notion that Ingraham was a racist for her remark, earlier, and I have also made it abundantly clear that I despise ESPN and Disney for their politicization of entertainment media. I also didn't support Kaepernick's protest, and don't perceive him as a victim.
He bitched about tiger saying you have to respect the office
It’s about as 1 to one comparison as we get these days

Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

But just so you know, as long as ESPN is ruining sports by talking fake ass politics, sniper and others are out!
I thought that had to do with the Huskies and Seattle sports in general usually being terrible? lmao

I thought that had to do with the Huskies and Seattle sports in general usually being terrible? lmao
Mods? Do we really allow this type of blatant trolling in this forum? Really disgusting behavior here IMO

Yeah his brother Sam Kellerman was murdered by James Butler, a boxer notorious for sucker punching another boxer on live television as part of a 9/11 fundraiser and was arrested. Kellerman and his brother befriended him as part of their whole life goal to gain approval from black folks. After the incident, Max defended Butler and helped him with his court case. Shorty afterwards his brother let Butler stay with him and then was murdered. It could not emphasize more how sad these rich kids who want to hang out with underprivileged street people and thugs for approval are. That's who Max Kellerman is. All while attending private schools and having Daddy get them jobs at ESPN.

Wow I remember that fight never knew the rest of the story.

To understand how weird this sounds to half the population, imagine it's 2013 and sports shows start ranting about Obama.

I'm sure the MMA fans who watch that show can't wait for the UFC to be on ESPN and hearing boxing "purist" Max Kellerman's opinions on it. No doubt he'll be a big fan of Tyron Woodley and Kevin Lee.

He bitched about tiger saying you have to respect the office
It’s about as 1 to one comparison as we get these days
No, it isn't, and I just explained why it isn't.

Try addressing those points.

No, it isn't, and I just explained why it isn't.

Try addressing those points.
We don’t agree then. I think attacking him for saying something so vanilla is tantamount to telling them to shut up.

Mods? Do we really allow this type of blatant trolling in this forum? Really disgusting behavior here IMO
57956917.jpg

go-niners-2013.jpg

We don’t agree then. I think attacking him for saying something so vanilla is tantamount to telling them to shut up.
Saying you "disagree" doesn't lend credence to your argument. That's a snowflake argument: "Muh feelings".

Let's summarize the two points you refuse to address, shall we?
  1. Kellerman criticized Tiger's comment. He did not tell him not to make it, or condescend to his station
  2. Kellerman made no reference to race whatsoever; meanwhile, Ingraham was seeking to stigmatize and suppress speech-based support for a political movement built around a race-based political movement (#BLM), and this wasn't directed at someone who was doing so inappropriately at the venue of employment. She was directing it at Lebron James who was speaking in interviews and on social media separate from the court.

Saying you "disagree" doesn't lend credence to your argument. That's a snowflake argument: "Muh feelings".

1. Kellerman criticized Tiger's comment. He did not tell him not to make it, or condescend to his station
  2. Kellerman made no reference to race whatsoever; meanwhile, Ingraham was seeking to stigmatize and suppress speech-based support for a political movement built around a race-based political movement (#BLM), and this wasn't directed at someone who was doing so inappropriately at the venue of employment. She was directing it at Lebron James who was speaking in interviews and on social media separate from the court.
Let me rewatch the video before I add something specific I remember hearing in the video by maybe am mixing up with another

FUCK the Huskies... I hope Browning gets hit by a fucking truck trying to feed it a carrot.

And fuck the Bitch Pigeons

First the second part isn’t relevant. Smith immediately put it in racial context and Kellerman continued off of that. So pretty much the same.

First part
Offended he said it and offended if he was playing it safe while being disappointed he doesn’t use his platform to speak out agains trump more often. That’s telling someone to shut up unless they say what you want. Sorry

First the second part isn’t relevant. Smith immediately put it in racial context and Kellerman continued off of that. So pretty much the same.
That's a concession. Kellerman didn't racialize this. Smith did.

Smith mentioned race as an explanation for why Tiger made such a passive comment about the office itself, due to stigma surrounding Trump for most blacks, citing approval ratings, in order to answer a political question while keeping his head low, personally, and to point out that Tiger is actually multiracial, which is something that tends to get lost in the dialogue. You also don't cite anything Kellerman said about race resulting from that springboard that entails he could be perceived as telling Tiger to shut up because he is black, or that he doesn't have the right to side with the President because he is black, or that he doesn't have a right to his awful opinion (as Kellerman perceived it).
First part
Offended he said it and offended if he was playing it safe while being disappointed he doesn’t use his platform to speak out agains trump more often. That’s telling someone to shut up unless they say what you want. Sorry
No, that's you forming a strawman because you are unwilling to concede that you don't have an argument. He did not tell Tiger to shut up. Your personal, subjective interpretation that this is what he intended despite no textual basis for that reading is another "muh feelings" argument.

Do you understand now?
Let me rewatch the video before I add something specific I remember hearing in the video by maybe am mixing up with another
Next time I'd suggest you watch the video before forming your opinion. You've demonstrated a powerful confirmation bias, here, and you continue to resist backing off it despite edification.

That's a concession. Kellerman didn't racialize this. Smith did.

Smith mentioned race as an explanation for why Tiger made such a passive comment about the office itself, due to stigma surrounding Trump for most blacks, citing approval ratings, in order to answer a political question while keeping his head low, personally, and to point out that Tiger is actually multiracial, which is something that tends to get lost in the dialogue. You also don't cite anything Kellerman said about race resulting from that springboard that entails he could be perceived as telling Tiger to shut up because he is black, or that he doesn't have the right to side with the President because he is black, or that he doesn't have a right to his awful opinion (as Kellerman perceived it).

No, that's you forming a strawman because you are unwilling to concede that you don't have an argument. He did not tell Tiger to shut up. Your personal, subjective interpretation that this is what he intended despite no textual basis for that reading is another "muh feelings" argument.

Do you understand now?

Next time I'd suggest you watch the video before forming your opinion. You've demonstrated a powerful confirmation bias, here, and you continue to resist backing off it despite edification.
He didn’t tell tiger to shut up because he’s black and Laura didn’t say that about lebron
That’s silly
He did say he wished he’d use his platform and then gave guidelines for what he could say. That’s not very subjective. If you don’t beleive that you should use sherdog to respond to me by telling how great I am but you disagreeing with me offends me and you shouldn’t say that because it’s intellectualy dishonest

Back