ESPN+19 play by play

I'm a pussy for cashing out after the RNC scare from Waterson. 1.5k instead of 2k haha

Was looking like a shitty night after Griffin loses with that trash fight IQ not choosing to wrestle earlier.

JJ and Cub made it up though. Hope everyone made out with some stacks.

JJ vs Weili Zhang gonna be a heck of a scrap

e2a303db74be8cc1b6b0c2d63ae788ac-full.png

Nina ansaroff ranked 4 ahead of Joanna

ok then

I'm a pussy for cashing out after the RNC scare from Waterson. 1.5k instead of 2k haha

Was looking like a shitty night after Griffin loses with that trash fight IQ not choosing to wrestle earlier.

JJ and Cub made it up though. Hope everyone made out with some stacks.

JJ vs Weili Zhang gonna be a heck of a scrap

e2a303db74be8cc1b6b0c2d63ae788ac-full.png
Damn you're beasting with these megabucks wagers. Congrats!!!

Damn you're beasting with these megabucks wagers. Congrats!!!

Thanks, trying to still hit a big parlay True Ascension style, gonna get it one of these days.

Also had a lotto parlay $2.50 to pay out over a grand, thanks to the goat fight IQ of Max Griffin looooool, probably could've dominated Morono had he wrestled earlier -_-''

5c2956520102839fcbccc8b8a2b95036-full.png

Dude, if you really care so much, I can find you the 2 moments during round 1 after the night where yes, Cub stumbled against the cage as a result of Kron's strikes.

I think people were in such denial that Kron would have success in the stand-up that they won't credit what he landed. At least initially.

Anywho, great fight. Cub fought a brilliant gameplan and just barely had the cardio and chin left to be successful with it.

I probably should have factored in that they were fighting in an octagon as opposed to a ring. You can circle endlessly in a near-circle. You can't do that in a squared ring.

So if it was in a ring, Kron would have won?

Back