ESPN MMA writers give their best all time KO

My ambitionz az a writah

Last edited:
Still my favorite KO
2.gif

I disagree but they're welcome to their wrong opinion I guess

Great KO though, not hating and the timing was incredible

I have it in my top five, hyperbole aside. It was miraculous.

Kongo KO Barry is an insanely underrated. Kongo was essentially KOd, in zombie mode, the fight shouldve been stopped on 3 different occasions in the span of a few seconds before landing his own finishing blow on Barry.

Last edited:
I'm looking awfully clean at the moment as well i just got released of that yellow card that stained my profile for 30 days

I don't think it was that great. More like weird and a fluke. It had more to do with Korean Zombie being sloppy going straight at Yair like that.

I think weird describes this ko more than anything. A great KO to me is when a guy is still showing great defense yet you were still able to break them down.

To me it was just a case of KZ got sloppy at the end just probably wanted to finish the fight with a brawl we've seen him do many times.

I always go with hendo over bisping based on sheer brutality. But there are several levels on what make that even better.

The best KO ever should have only 2 considerations.

1 was it high impact.
2 was it unexpected in the moment.

Hendo on bisping high impact but fairly expected.

Anderson on vitor high impact
A bit unexpected. Considering how many times it was previously used as a ko shot.

Yair vs KZ. High impact
Totally unexpected. We have never seen it before ever.

Imo Yair wins.

Last edited:
It was a bizarre one, that's for sure. Best in history? No way.

Still is and forever will be my favorite knockout. Straight up 13 punch combo...
Standing_KOd.gif

Back